Chapter 5:

I opened the box and saw a cute little bear inside. It was holding a heart. I felt my cheeks heat up as I picked it up.

"Aww it's adorable!" Sakura squealed.

"Y-yeah." I bit my lip to keep the smiled from creeping onto my face.

"There's a note at the bottom." Misun pointed out.

"Hm?" I picked it up and opened the note.

"Read it out loud!" Moon smiled and shook me lightly.

I chuckled and nodded. "Dear Y/N, I hope you like the gift it took me hours to find one as adorable as you. Your still cuter btw ;)." We laughed at the sentence and I blushed. "Anyways as I was saying before, my soulmate is you! I was wondering if we could hang out some more? Ps: here's my number." I smiled and added the number to my phone. The name was 'Secret Soulmate 💜'.

I yawned tiredly and all the girls were fangirling over the note. "Y/N he's so sweet! You have to go on a date with him!"

"Okay I'll give it a try." I smiled and we decided to go to bed. I slept on the bed with Sakura, holding the bear.

The next morning I decided to text Jimin.

Secret Soulmate 💜:

Me: Hey Jimin, it's Y/N

Secret Soulmate 💜: Omg
Y/N hi! Did you like the gift?

Me: Yes it was very cute. Thank you

Secret Soulmate 💜: Np! Do you wanna hang out today?

Me: Sure, I was just gonna stay home anyways. See you at (your address) at 1?

Secret Soulmate 💜: Works for me, cya!

I smiled and woke everyone up. We hung out and around 11 I decided to go home.

When I got home I said hi to my mom and told her Jimin would be coming over. She nodded and I got ready. I didn't think it'd be much of a date so I just wore black skinny jeans and a tank top. I put on my black beanie and kept my hair down. I put on my necklace and checked the time. It was only 11:45 so I did my makeup and put my glasses on. I moved my glasses to the top of my head because I don't really need to wear them unless I'm reading.

I walked out my room and smiled at my mom. "Sweetie you look beautiful." She smiled and looked at my wrist. "Omg your soulmate is that Jimin boy that's coming over."

"Yeah but he's the most popular guy in school so-" I was cut off by the door. I quickly grabbed a bracelet to hide the tattoo and my mom answered it. I grabbed my smaller backpack and walked to the door.

"Hello Y/N." Jimin smiled and we said bye to my mom. "So where do you want to go?" He said, glancing at me with a slight blush.

"Um do you like the arcade?" I asked, hiding my arm behind my back as we walked.

"Yeah, I love the arcade." He smiled.

"Me too!" I smiled and he grabbed my hand making me blush.

"Let's go."