Misunderstandings and Incidents

After the spectacular birthday party for one of their most beloveds, Kai Hiwatari, The Blitzkrieg Boys had decided to stay the night.

Grandpa put out extra beds for the three and they fell asleep soundly after the long day.

Morning

Ahhhhhhhhh!!

"Tala?", said Kai to himself.

'It's only 6:30. What could have happened this early in the morning? Something's gotta be wrong!', thought Kai.

He had been feeding a stray cat right outside the dojo when he heard a screech from inside.

He ran inside the dojo, sliding the door open with great force.

"What's going on?", asked Shreya, rubbing her eyes, sitting up.

"What's with the shouting?", asked Ray.

"Tala? What's up, dude?", asked Spencer, scratching his head.

"Yeah, man. What's wrong? Seen a ghost or something?", asked Bryan.

"Hey Tala, you alright!?", Kai asked as he reached the room. He looked around, nothing out of the normal but Tala still in shock.

"Alright, Tala, now tell me, what's the deal? I don't see any reason for you to demolish my earbuds this early in the morning.", asked Kai coldly.

"That! What they're doing is the 'deal'!", he yelled pointing at Shreya and Max. Max and Shreya looked at each other in confusion.

Max's pov

What in the world is Tala trying to say? This is starting to get kind of freaky...

"What do you mean, Tala? I'm really not getting you.", Shreya asked, approaching Tala slowly.

"Why were you in bed with...him?", he asked, glaring at me. Tyson's mouth fell open, eyes widened by Tala's choice of words.

Kai's, Bryan's and Spencer's eyes widened and didn't dare to blink even once, whereas Ray was blinking continuously, trying to process what was going on in the room.

I wasn't able to say anything, it was like my whole body went numb. Shreya on the other hand looked mad, like she could kill anyone with just one single glare. She shook her head, her face totally red and

Slappp!!!!!!!

She had hit Tala with all her energy, leaving dark red finger prints on his face. I could tell they hurt real bad, anyone in the right mind could. Tala stared at her blankly.

Shreya walked to Tyson's bed and gestured him to scoot over. He nodded and shifted his position as Shreya laid her body on the bed.

She twisted and turned next to Tyson till she found a good position for herself to rest in. She closed her eyes still, her face still serious and cold. After a while she fell asleep.

No one had dared to move from their places until Tyson slowly stood up from his bed, trying his best not to wake the beast.

"Everyone, family meeting, living room. Now!", Kai whisper-yelled. Everyone nodded, fear still haunting their eyes.

Family meeting, living room-
Narrator

Everyone was sitting around the wooden table, no one saying a word, in complete silence. Kai took a deep breath.