Chapter 6: Rise of the League Part 1

——-A few days before the entrance exam-——
When Deku became the number one hero he managed to wipe out the league of villains and its allies securing the name League of Villains as nothing but a bad memory. However, when it was discovered that the body of All for One had been dug up Deku knew that somehow there were still followers hiding in plain sight waiting for the right time to return and return the League of Villains to its original fear sickening namesake.
"Well that could've gone better.", Sharpshooter said.
"No shit Sherlock, so what's our next move puppet.", said Snek.
The villain Snek, his quirk Snake. He has all the abilities of a snake as well as the ability to spew a powerful acid from his fangs.
"I've already set the attack on U.A. .", said Puppetmaster.
The villain Puppetmaster, his quirk puppet. By touching someone he can completely take control of their thoughts and actions.
With this quirk he managed to start a vast criminal empire spreading his puppetry disease and framing innocents. Another thing about his quirk if someone who has been turned into a puppet touches someone then they turn into one of Puppetmaster's puppets. This doesn't work on people with strong minds.
"So what are we gonna do.", asked Sharpshooter.
"All we have to do is just wait while my puppets do the work.", Puppetmaster said.
"So tin can gonna do anything or just stand there menacingly.", Snek said.
"I'm going hunting,", said a husky and raspy voice,"and it's Metal Demon dumbass.", he said as he shut the door.
"Welp he's pissed off at something, I oughta turn on the news to see who he's gonna kill.", Sharpshooter said.
———————-Metal Demon POV-———————
*Authors note, so when I do one of these POVs whenever there is text that isn't in quotations that means that the character who's POV it is about is talking or thinking to themselves. Ok just wanted to clear that up so it isn't confusing.*
Well then this should be good, two heroes and they look new as well. Perfect for the killing.
"Stop who's there.", one of the heroes said.
"Tell me did you graduate from U.A. or am I mistaken.", I said.
"Stop where you are or I'll have to stop you myself.", the other hero said, however I still sensed the fear in his voice.
"Couldn't answer a question without threatening someone, I've made up my mind.", I said.
"Put your hands where I can see them, you're under arrest.", the other hero said.
"Very poor choice of words.", I said as I lunged at them with a sword in my hand.
I stabbed one through the head and as the other was preparing an attack I grabbed their head with my mechanical feet and slammed it to the ground, snapping their neck. That was easier than I thought.
"Your deaths will make a fine addition to my collection .", I said not knowing what mistake that would cause.
"Well then I'll make sure you go to jail for their sake.", said a voice.
"You know I never thought I'd get the chance to kill you again, Creati.", I said as I ran deeper into to the alleyway.
As I suspected she chased after me and I could hear the sound of ice forming behind me.
"You didn't tell me you were inviting your husband .", I said as I kept running into the alleyway.
"Well I didn't want to miss out on the fun.", Shoto said above me.
I quickly darted into a room that was left open and slaughtered the owner. It was a small room but enough to surprise attack them.
They walked into the room back to back making sure they were covering every angle. Creati bent down to see the body of the owner I had slaughtered. This was my chance to kill her. As I was stepping out of my hiding spot a bit of my armor shone in Shoto's eyes, he immediately knew what I was trying to do.
"MOMO GET OUT OF THE WAY!!", he shouted as he pushed her to the side taking the blade for her.
Originally I meant to stab her chest but when he pushed her away I stabbed his stomach.
Immediately I threw Shoto to Creati and ran out of the room, I knew that even if I killed one of them I would get caught and that's something I'm not planning on doing today.
"SHOTO!", Creati yelled as she held him in her arms.
"I'm fine, you go after him I'll catch up.", Shoto said still grunting from the pain.
It didn't take long for Creati to start chasing me.
She had been sending electrical projectiles to me, knowing about my quirk.
The villain Metal Demon, his is quirk Cyborg.
He is a cyborg meaning he has enhanced strength, speed, durability and metal plating as armor. He can detach his limbs and turn them in ways normal limbs wouldn't turn.
I found an alleyway that led right into a busy street, I had lost Creati in the alley but she would find me right after I slaughter some innocents.
—————————-End of POV-—————————
"Where did he go,", Creati thought to herself as she remembered holding Shoto in her arms," I'll make sure to take down that monster Shoto."
She was shook by the sound of ear shattering yells, she knew immediately who it was and what he had done.
She immediately turned the corner and saw a horrifying sight. A cyborg standing in the center of a dozen carcasses and holding a child in its hand.
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't crush this child right here with my bare hands.", Metal Demon said as he held the crying child in his arms.
"You don't have to do this.", Creati said calmly starting to step forward.
"You're right, this kid could be useful so I'm keeping him, leverage is always fun isn't it.", Metal Demon said as he threw the kid over Creati and as she tried to get it Metal Demon acted quickly.
He drew his swords and started swinging them at Creati she dodged and created a sword of her own made of iron and clashed with Metal Demon's swords.
The clashing of their blades didn't last for long as to Creati's sword had been cut leaving her open and Metal Demon took that chance and managed to get a powerful kick in.
She was flung back straight into a wall and the impact left a crater in said wall, the only thing she could find herself doing was coughing out blood.
"I've already won this fight, I know that your victories come from well thought out strategy and the added bonus of Shoto's fire and ice. But without proper blood flow it'll be hard for you to think and Shoto is still suffering from his wounds.", Metal Demon said as he stood over her.
As much as she hated to agree with him, he was right.
"Even though I know the odds are against me I'll still fight so that my children can have a better future, ONE WITHOUT YOU IN IT!", she yelled as she stood up and charged towards him.
"So touching, yet so utterly useless.", Metal Demon said as he effortlessly dodged her attack and was ready to prepare a counter attack.
That's when he noticed, it was a trap. Creati has made a mannequin version of her self with a bomb on it set to take Metal Demon along with it.
"I got you.", said the real Creati as she was still lying on the floor with the detonator switch in her hand and without a second thought she pushed it.
The explosion wasn't that big but it was powerful enough to send Metal Demon flying and destroying most of his parts and limbs, which I may tell you weighs over 1000 lbs or 455 kgs.
Creati stood up, still feeling the pain from the attack, walking torwards Metal Demons body.
"Your reign of terror ends here monster,", Creati said as she made a sword and pointed it towards Metal Demons body,"say goodbye to this world!"
BANG! BANG!
Creati had been shot twice once in the hands and another in the shoulder this was enough to turn her 180 degrees, despite it clearly being a misfire Metal Demon took his chance.
He grabbed her head with his remaining foot and smashed it into the pavement below, again causing there to be a crater and blood to be sent flying.
Metal Demon picked up her head from the pavement below showing what damage he had done to her.
She had blood all over her face with some being in her eyes and nose. Immediately he threw her body to the side without effort and he started rebuilding himself.
After a few seconds Metal Demon had completely rebuilt himself and was walking over to Creati's nearly lifeless body.
"You could've won if you had just kept your mouth shut you know,", Metal Demon said as he kept walking along in the silence with the only sound you could hear were from the clanking of his mechanical feet,"but you couldn't could you, well then say goodbye to this world, oh and don't worry I'll murder your family to keep you company."
Creati only had one thought in her mind at that time, her family.
"I'm so sorry Moyasu, Fubuki, and Shoto, but I lost.", Creati thought to herself as she felt the tears rolling down her eyes.
She saw the shadow of Metal Demons sword and had accepted her fate.
To be continued...