𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10

Taking a stroll under a magnificent galaxy drove away your cluttered thoughts. You looked up at the illustrated night sky. Rich in stars and the purest of black.

You hardly remember the last time your body remembered calmness, or to just let your feet walk wherever it wanted to go without a sense of obligations.

When was the time you were able to take a deep breath and let yourself loose? You could use some vacation with the money you earned. Maybe you could ask Akaashi to come along.

You arrived in a foreign yet familiar neighborhood. You visited Bokuto's house before so you still memorized the directions. In less than twenty minutes, you arrived at the doorstep of the Bokuto residence.

You pressed the bell and waited for someone to open the door for you.

"Just a sec-ow NO!"

There was a loud thud from inside the house and a clutter that was quickly deafened by a carpet. Bokuto's rough grunt was still audible through the door.

You tried to peek through the peephole but the knob was already twisted open. The spiky gray-haired owner appeared from the behind the door, still fixing his shirt.

"Ah, [name]. Come in, come in."

"Are... you okay, Bokuto-san?"

You stepped into the house and noticed an antique vase that was slightly misplaced from its original spot.

"Yeah, no. I almost break my mom's jar." He said in deep remorse, "Thank you for wanting to come though!"

He led you upstairs to his room where the boys were in the middle of their studying. They encircled around a table, writing and flipping pages of the textbook.

"Ayee, [surname] is here!" Konoha hooted.

"Sorry if this was sudden for you. We're very thankful that you could teach us, [name]."

Bokuto settled back in his seat beside Akaashi. He saved you a space but you were still standing by the door.

"What's wrong?" Akaashi asked.

"I thought I told you guys to not neglect your studies."

You dropped your bags and crossed your hands, glaring at them with a dark aura floating around you.

Just with a click of your tongue, the team was scared stiff. The frantic third years clutched into each other and cornered themselves away from you.

"Pathetic."

Although Washio was safe from your wrath, he inclined to look away closing his eyes.

"W-we're very sorry, [surname]!" Bokuto stammered, hiding in Konoha's neck.

"Yes, we get it. We're dumb, I'm dumb!" Konoha whimpered.

"We're very sorry, [surname]. We promise to do better so we can still attend practice," Komi muttered, still a bit tense.

You pinched the bridge of your nose and took a seat next to Akaashi.

"You should take a rest. I knew you must be under a lot of stress from cram school," Bokuto played with his fingers.

"Ah... um," you cleared your throat, "I'm fine. I just need to read the materials first if you don't mind."

Akaashi handed you the book in his hands that had been highlighted for Bokuto.

"Are you tired?" He drew closer, hoping to meet your eyes beneath the strands of your hair.

"I'll be okay. Looking forward to your work."