012

"I'll take your ticket, Yohei. Sleep for right now." (Y/n) patted his head as he leaned sat across from her and yawned. (Y/n) grinned as she held the boy in her arms to keep his tiny body warm as the conductor punched both of their tickets. "Thank you." She muttered, instantly falling into her dreamy wonderland.

(Y/n)'s eyes shot wide open as she felt a small boy pull on her arm. She looked over to the child and gasped as it was Yohei but instead of wearing his signature (f/c) and blue spider lily haori. But he wore a white shirt underneath that was tucked by blue hakama pants. 'When did he wear those clothes? Although, I've always wanted to dress him up. He'd be better looking in proper clothes.' She held him close until a small girl ran to her side, wearing a velvet kimono and a red spider lily spiral sash. "You..." She whispered as she reached for the tiny girl hugging her. "Mama! Do you like my hair! Papa helped me!" She giggled. 'Wha.... Mama?' She reached for the girl to interrogate her on who her father was but her instincts kicked in and she held the tiny girl in her arms and said, "You're beautiful, Rubi." She said. 'Who the fuck is she?' She began to scan down at her clothes and realized she wasn't in her uniform anymore. Instead she wore a dull (f/c) kimono with a black undershirt and (second f/c) sash. "Just like her mother." A man's voice said behind her as a large hand was on her shoulder. (Y/n) could feel the warmth of this man's hand. It felt, pleasant.
Still in guard, she touched the man's hand, making sure to keep him in place as she glanced up to see his face.
His eyes weren't visible because of his black bangs that covered his eyes as the sun gave a blue hue off them. (Y/n)'s eyes widened but softened at this man.
From the side she was looking at him, he was wearing a green haori with a hint of blue on it like his hair. He gave a dull smile as she stared at him.
He sat on his knees beside her as he raised his hand to her head, bringing her closer as he kissed her forehead.
She smiled, feeling herself being reeled in the kiss on her forehead.
"(Y/n)! Get up!" Yohei screamed, tackling her down. "Wake up! Wake up! You're in danger! There's a demon! Wake up! (Y/n)!" He was screaming at her. (Y/n) stared at him confused. "Yohei?" She asked. He appeared with the knife Shinobu gave him. "You have to die if you have to escape!" He said, raising it above his head. "Y-Yohei!" She screamed as he sliced her head.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as she got up from her her seat and screamed, not noticing Yohei was cutting the ropes with his wisteria injected blade that soon burnt the ropes, releasing her from her wrist. "Wha..." She glanced over to Rengoku holding a girl from her throat as Nezuko was waking Tanjiro awake and Yohei was waking up Inosuke and Zenitsu. "Holy shit! Where's the demon?!" She screamed, not sure what was happening until a man appeared with a sharp letter opener in his hand. "Please let us have our dreams!" He screamed about to attack her.

'Protect humans. Defeat Demons.'

She dodged the man and hit him on the side of his neck, making him fall onto the ground. "Tanjiro! Wake up!" She yelled as she jumped on the seat she once sat on and jumped to the woman about to punch her and did so to the others who almost attacked her friend.
There was a growl behind her and gasped, noticing a demon, a large one in the narrow pathway at another cart.