XVIII: Beautiful Brat!

Zephyr

"Why are you so cold towards Athena?" I looked up from my phone at the blonde sitting on the sofa across me, her blue eyes staring at me questioningly.

I'm cold towards everyone! Maybe a bit more towards that annoying brat!

I scoffed "That'd be a long story Emma!"

"Aww come on, don't you have time for your favourite cousin?" she pouted, batting her eyelashes trying to act cute.

Emma has always been the childish one after Daniel. We three are together since diaper days. Even though I've got many cousins Emma was has been the closest one among them and also she can tolerate my attitude which people seems to hate the most.

I don't care about those people!

I'm happy just the way I am.

"You won't stop till you know truth right?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"You know me so well! Zee!" there comes her cheeky smile!

Letting out a sigh I stated explaining her everything from her spilling coffee on me to her trying to act over smart by ruining my coffee. That incident brought a smile on my face, her reaction when I destroyed her bike was priceless. Although it wasn't a harsh punishment, it did the trick to make her obey my orders to an extent.

To an extent !

"Oh my goodness" I glanced at Emma who was busy laughing her ass off.

I sat unfazed by her reaction, I knew this will happen. Why do Daniel and Emma find my miserable state amusing?

There's something wrong with these idiots.

"Poor Athena! Did you get her a new bike?" She wiped a stray tear, while looking at me still wearing a grin.

"No!" I replied drily, she earned that punishment so why should I replace it?

Emma sobered down, glancing at me with a gentle look, clapping her hands "she's an interesting character!" she says with admiration.

My lips pulled into a smirk indeed she is!

And I intend to know more about her!

"Good night bro!" she yawned, standing up!

"Good night!"

She went to her room, while I sat here in the lounge. My thoughts revolving around a certain brat!

A beautiful brat!

A smile crept up my face remembering today's incident, she looked so peaceful while sleeping! The brown hair stands falling over her serene face, those long lashes brushing her cheekbone and those pink lips, which I really want to have a taste.

But that'd be highly inappropriate from my side.

Don't mix work with pleasure!

However I was so close to having a taste of those tempting lips, then that stupid phone call had to come. I wanted to bloody murder that person and also kill myself for even thinking of doing that do her.

It's been an hour since I dropped her to her house, I wanted to leave her at the bus stop but something tugged my heart looking at her helpless state. How can I leave a woman alone at night?

It's because of me she had to face difficulty in travelling.

Maybe Emma's words are right, I might have been a little rude.