💍When The Bois Propose To You💍

Today I was going to do my hero work. Both Midoriya and Shoto are off today of hero work. I woke up from bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up myself. When I was about walk out the bathroom I bumped to Midoriya's bare chest aby accident. I was wiping my face with a towel so I couldn't see.

I look up at Midoriya who smiled at me and hugged me and gave a kiss on the top of my head. I hugged him back and gave him a kiss on the lips before I told him to go out of room so I could change into my hero costume. So Midoriya went out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Then I started to put on my hero costume. I was putting on my shoes until I heard the door open from behind. I turn around to see my other boyfriend Shoto who then wrapped his arms around my while I finishing up putting on my shoes. Me and Shoto then went to kitchen before I left.

"Okay Shoto I will back around 8:00 later tonight okay?"

"Oh course love. Me and Midoriya will make you a very special dinner for us tonight okay?"-Shoto 

"Okay. Speaking of Midoriya, where is he?"

"I told him to get a couple of stuff at the mall."-Shoto

"Oh I see. Okay then, when Midoriya comes home Shoto, tell him I said I will be home later tonight okay Shoto?"

"Sure love. *Kisses lips* We will see you later."-Shoto

"Okay Shoto. See you"

So I left the house and went to do my hero work. Today, I was with Denki and Kiri. The 3 of us had to go and look for more villains as always. But at the same time, I love fighting crimes. So while waiting I was talking with Kiri and Denki.

"Hey Y/N. How is the relationship going with you, Midoriya, and Todoroki?"-Denki

"Oh well we are good. We moved into Shoto's place and the boys are off work today."

"Well that good to hear. And I have news to tell you guys."-Denki

"Hmm? What's that bro?"-Kiri

"Let's just say that I promoted to a husband to a father."-Denki

"OMG! Jirou is having a baby!?!"

"Yeah you can say that."-Denki

"OMG! Congrats to you and Jirou Denki!!!"

"Thank you Y/N."-Denki

"So do you know the gender yet bro?"-Kiri

"No not yet."-Denki

Then we heard an explosion from the other side of the city. I turned into my Wolf Demon form and we all went towards the explosion and we saw...what a minute...BAKUGOU!?! What is he doing here? And...URARAKA TOO!?! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?

"Uraraka?!? Bakugou?!?What are you guys doing here?!?"

"Y/N HI! Didn't expect you guys to be here."-Uraraka

"OI!!! Y/N!!! GET OVER HERE!!!"-Bakugou

"Bakugou what is going on!?!"

"There is a damn villain that has a hostage of a kid up there. If me or round cheeks try to fight her, she is gong to kill him. I tried to come up with a plan but it won't work."-Bakugou

"Hmm...Were you or Uraraka able to have a streak of blood on the villain at some point?"

"Yes. Before the villain got the kid as a hostage, I was able to kick a sharp glass on his face."-Uraraka

"How much is the blood Uraraka?"

"A was able to make a deep cut on his face. She has a large blood streak on her face. Why?"-Uraraka

"I may not use it as much in UA before I can use my Blood Art quirk to control to trap her. What is her quirk anyways?"

"I think it is teleportation. She can teleport really quick."-Uraraka

"I should be able encounter her-LOOK OUT BAKUGOU!!!"

I jumped in front of Bakugou to protect him from the piece of the building that was coming straight a him. I turned my Wolf Form and slashed the car in half and flew towards the villain along with Bakugou. I told Bakugou to distract the villain while I grabbed the kid.

Bakugou then made a distraction while I sneaked up from behind. I saw the blood streak on her face. Then I was able to make her blood under my control. I controlled the blood to get the kid and give him to me. Then Bakugou made the final blow with his quirk making the villain go unconscious for a long time.

So then I had the boy in my arms and we headed back to the floor safely. Then we took the boy to the police to look for his family. Then of course we handled more crimes all day until the night came around. I came home and I entered the house and it was dark.

 I was confused until I saw light in the dinning room and I saw Midoriya and Shoto dressed up fancy. And Shoto handed me a dress along with a kiss on my lips and Midoriya did the same thing kissing me on my lips. I went to the room and took a quick shower and I putted on the dress. I did my hair as well. I walked back to the dinning area and the boys were very impressed my look.

Then I sat down with the boys and we all ate together and were talking about of what happened mostly today during my hero work

Then I sat down with the boys and we all ate together and were talking about of what happened mostly today during my hero work. After we were done eating, we went outside which looked so beautiful. There were lost of lanterns and cherry blossoms everywhere. 

"Shoto, Midoriya why is did you guys decorate the backyard for? Is there a party that I didn't know about?"

"Why of course not puppy. Me and Shoto have been wanting to ask you something for awhile."-Midoriya

" And what's that?"

"Love look... The thing is that you have been the most beautiful, wonderful, brave, and loving girlfriend that me and Midoriya could ask for. The first time we laid eyes on you, you had changed us. But... me and Midoriya want be more then just your boyfriends..."-Shoto

I was confused of what Shoto was getting at. But the Shoto took out a red little box out of his pocket and kneeled down in one knee while he opened the box to reveal a beautiful sliver ring inside. My eyes widen in tears as the boys asked me... Will you marry us? I cried so much of happiness. 

" Yes..."

Then Shoto putted on the ring on my finger and we all gave a huge and loving hug. I will never forget this night. Never ever in my life...