🥂🌸When You And The Bois Get Married🌸🥂

After that wonderful moment of my life, we decided to make it the wedding extra special. We decided to do it at the beach. But of course, we told everyone including my parent which they were very excited about. So then me and the boys got seperated for now until later on. 

The boys went with the other boys and I was with Author- Chan and the girls. Author-Chan just got done with decorating the wedding for later on. It looked very amazing. So we went to a hotel near by the beach to get ready. 

In the room, Momo made me a dress with her quirk. And Author-Chan had done my hair. Mina, Uraraka, and Hagakure done my makeup and the Jirou and Asui done the finishing touches to my birde look. All of the girl were amazed by my new look. 

(The hairstyle with depend on what hair length you choose

(The hairstyle with depend on what hair length you choose.) 

So then after that, me and the girls went to the beach and it was almost nightime. The lights that Author-Chan putted was very elegant and bright. All of my friends was there including my parents, Shoto's, and Midoriya's mom. 

I was very excited for this moment in my life. We are finally getting married. Before the wedding started, I met up with my dad who was crying. I was starting to cry as well. My father is thinking that I will be with him forever now. Then I have him a huge loving hug and he walked me down the white alley. 

The boys expression on their face was very cute. They both started to cry with happiness. And we did all if the wedding things and all of that. After that, we all went and ate dinner in the night sky. This was the best day of my life. Midoriya was right before. I will accept them if they do ask me. 

I will have a wonderful future together with my husbands...