part 5

Maknaes came home after a long exhausted day at school.As soon as they entered to their mansion,Taehyung grabbed Deoksim's school bag stopping her from walking.

"Don't think you'll be able to go to school by our car again.Today is the first and last day you're going to school by our car."

With that he walked away.Deoksim scoffed and glared at him.

"As if I want to go by his car"she muttered and rolled her eyes.

Deoksim directly ran to the kitchen wanting to drink water but a voice stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going miss"

She turned back to see the oldest brother of the family glaring at her with crossed arms.

Deoksim sighed in annoyance.

"Amusement park.why? "She barked sarcastically and huffed.

Jin's eyes turned dark seeing her disrespecting him.

"Hasn't your mother tought you how to respect elders?!"he snapped feeling anger boiling in him.

Deoksim clenched his fists and took a long breath to calm herself down.These bitches of brothers are getting in my nerves.Seriously! What the fuck did I do to them?

"What do you want Seokjin?"She asked trying her very best not to rise her voice.

Jin's eyes went wide hearing her calling his name.

"YAH!"He shouted.His face was so much red."I'm older than you!"

Deoksim rolled her eyes.

"Okay chill!What do you want Seokjin-ssi? "She asked again sighing.

"Just call me oppa since you're a family member.And don't you remember the rules we set for you?You can't enter the kitchen without my permission!"he babbled without taking a break which amused Deoksim.

She sighed.

"Can I go to the kitchen?"she asked feeling tired.

"For what?"

"To drink water"

Jin nodded and left.

"You,Kim seokjin,wait and watch what I'm gonna do to you.I swear that  You'll take back your stupid rule.It's seokjin vs grim reaper this time"

It was already dinner time.Namjoon went to Deoksim's room to call her for dinner.When he went inside,he was shocked to see her room.It was a total mess.Cloths were scattered everywhere in the room.Few toy guns were on the ground.

"A pig lives here?woah.I thought girls are super organized.Looks like they are worse than us"he muttered to himself.

When he took another step,he felt his feet touching something. Confused.He looked down.A loud gasp left from his lips.

He was literally stepping on her bra.Just then,the bathroom door was opened. He quickly tossed the bra away by his feet and straightened his back clearing his throat.

"Aish,I forgot to set up a trap"Deoksim muttered feeling disappointed at herself loosing the chance to have fun.

"Huh?"Namjoon was clueless about what she said.

"Nothing. Why are you here?"she asked while drying her hair with a towel.

"Come downstairs for dinner"he said coldly.He was about to leave but he felt something crashing under his feet.

He heard a gasp from the girl behind him.

"MY GUN!"

Namjoon was dumbfounded. He looked down to see a toy gun under his feet.It was broken in to pieces.