010

***

***

it seemed as if the news of the upcoming royal wedding spread like fire that everyone and their moms knew of what to expect.

after having the 'meeting' with bona, it seemed as if everything went downhill for me. from being recognized as the girl in the photo with the mighty prince taehyung to media entertainers bring up my name in regular tv shows.

of course, your family was mad, furious even. how i did such an indecent act by kissing a man whose future is this country, how his reputation would be tainted.

i'd scoff at their accusations because i knew it wasn't my fault, he kissed me.

and speaking of that man, kim taehyung. he had not even spoken to me after everything had collapsed over me, maybe he did but i didn't want to deal with him at all.

i started to isolate myself from him and his circle of friends, which included namjoon. no matter how much they tried to talk to me, i always brushed them away from me. being with them would only bring more harm than before and i'm not ready for any of it.

today was just one of those regular days, namjoon sitting two tables away from me trying to get my attention while my eyes focused on the final thesis of my art class.

when i lifted my eyes away from the screen to rest, they immediately made eye contact with namjoon's, who pointed a finger to his phone with doe eyes. i looked away almost instantly, not wanting to hear any of his pleas.

but when the vibrating of my phone got too much to handle, i frustratedly picked it up and read through his messages.

namjoon ( the secret prince ) soojung, let's talk 4:47pm

namjoon ( the secret prince ) can i come to your table?
please? it won't take less than five minutes 4:48pm

i let out a sigh and looked to meet namjoon's eyes which widened for a second, i waved my hand, gesturing him to come over to where you were sitting and the man rushed his way to the seat.

"what is it you wanted to talk about?" i ask, leaning forward on the table.

"have you talked to taehyung?"

i rolled my eyes at his question, "no, i haven't and don't plan on doing."

namjoon sighed, running a hand through his hair. "soojung, you do realize he's been asking for you nonstop."