Chap 14 - Only the beginning, Oh All Mighty Alpha Knight!

Sorry if i wrote Golden Auream instead of Lupus Auream. It's a mistake. I hope if any of you notice that mistake, plz let me know.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Aerowyn's pov
_____________

I gasped as tears fell down my eyes. I collapsed. But thankfully Esmeralda was able to get a hold of me.

I sww my sister get out of my father's grip and run towards me with tears streaming down her eyes. She came and tackled me in a hug. She cried on my shoulder. At that moment i felt like i was the older one here. I controlled my tears realising that this situation will hurt Valerie more than me.

I rubbed her back soothingly. "hey. Vale. You didn't have to do that for me. Whatever choice you made, i will always remember you. You will always be my sister. And i will always be here for you. I love you, Valerie." i said softly.

"i love you too. And no, I'm not going back to them. I don't care. I would rather go rogue than be with them. I don't want to live with someone who hates my baby sister. You will always be my baby sister. I love you Ari." she cried.

Ari.

I guess I'm going to let her call me that. I love it when she calls me Ari rather than Winnie.

"you won't go rogue. Ever. If you to go rogue, I'm gonna make you a Lupus Auream member. And by the way, call me Ari. You are my sister after all." i smiled pulling away.

She smiled through tears. "then i will join your pack." she sniffed. "i will accept you gladly. But you will have to talk to the Alpha of your pack." i said nodding towards Wilson and Ervin.

"y-youforgave her?" Ervin asked in disbelief. "yes." i said boldly.

"w-why?" he asked again. "because she told me why she did what she did. She was threatened by father. And i clearly know that you both don't have an excuse. You weren't threatened. Or were you?" i asked already knowing the answer.

"no." Wilson said in shame. Good. They should be ashamed.

"see." i smiled sadistically.

"but it's not fare! You can't just forgive her and not forgive us!" Wilson growled. "is it not fare? She has a reason unlike you too. I don't care what you think of me! Fare or not i have already forgiven my sister." i replied.

"Fine! Then here by I, Wilson Blake Beau, Alpha of White Ray pack, strip you Valerie Kathleen Beau from your beta title and ban you from my pack, White Ray." Wilson declared.

I saw Valerie clutch her chest in pain.

"And I, Aerowyn Aurélie Beau, Alpha of Lupus Auream Pack, accept you Valerie Kathleen Beau as a member of Lupus Auream." i declared without wasting a beat.

I heard Valerie gasp. "i feel warm. It's weird but in a good way." she said. I smiled softly. "you have to accept my it. Ask your wolf to accept me as your Alpha." i said.

Valerie closed her eyes and then opened them. Her eyes were in black colour as she gazed at me. I felt the warm feeling in my heart too.