67°

This is the second update out of the three updates. Please, try not to miss anyone, okay?😊❤️

Song for this chapter is still Already by Beyonce 😊❤️

~PRISSY~

I walked into the Karaoke Wing it party with Reckless by Wizkid blasting out of the speakers and a light, party groove settling all around the place.

The Karaoke part of it clearly started yet. In fact, it seemed like the entire party was still trying to unfold. It hadn't exactly commenced properly. Although still, the party was already looking royal fancy and chic, like they had thrown into a million dollars into the preparation of this, and woah, the entire place was already sooo full.

Like, really full.

It already looked like the entire school was present right now. Juniors, Seniors, boys, girls, all dressed to fucking kill. Girls were wearing some really skimpy outfits that exposed their bodies, giving off an impression of coming to seduce. Still, looking good though, not any two outfits looking the same. Like their outfits were specially customized by a million dollar celeb stylist or something. I actually started to feel like I may have underdressed?

In all honesty, the boys were killing it even more. With 'out of these world tuxedos' that looked like designers, also looking customized, each one differing stylishly from the others. It almost looked like a brawl or a competition. Like each guy was showing up to 'outdress' the next person.

Everyone slayed. Like fucking mad. Both juniors and Seniors. Gosh, I was most surprised at how even all these tiny junior girls were going all out, some of them in their class cliques, and a few actually having the courage to mingle with people of the opposite sex from higher classes.

Some faces weren't even familiar. It made me wonder if they invited people from other schools. They probably did. I mean, some of the faces I was seeing right now definately did not go to Castron High.

I instantly got a bit worried, wondering if I could find an easy seat. The entire place was already so full and I foresaw myself stranding for a seat. Shade texted me not long ago, asking where I was, and she was the reason I came here early. So, I guess she should be around...and hopefully, she kept me a seat. Hopefully.

If she didn't, I'd be stranded for sure, because mostly every seat had items - small handbags or whatever, already placed on them, making it clear that the seats have already been taken.

I looked around the place for Shade, squinting, simultaneously trying to find a free seat to book for us, just in case.

And on side note, I just had to compliment the look of the whole place again. It looked too beautiful! It honestly felt like I was in heaven in here.

The lighting called me the most. It was just so pretty - a mixture of pink, purple, blue, and orange lights kept flashing in turns, illuminating all around the entire entire hall one after the other, giving it a whole different, new and original beautiful look and feel each time each different light flashed through the place.

And geez, the couches were just lovely. So lovely. And the arranged round tables and seats at random corners. They were to die for! Beautiful.
And wait..wait a second... Are those..!?