Chapter 13

Hello from the other side...!!
How are you all?
An update! Woohoo!
Finally I got time to do this.
Thanks for reading, voting and commenting ❤️ love ya all!

Nova

My heart was pounding and my breathing turned erratic.
He nuzzled my neck and inhaled deeply. He kissed the crook of my neck, which sent a shiver down my spine. I tried pushing him away, but he didn't even budge as usual.
He glared at me with his dark silver eyes as a warning and continued trailing kisses on my neck up till my jaw. It felt really good and I hated myself for that.

"N-Nicholas, please...please stop" I breathed out, coming back to my senses.
Instead he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, crushing me against his rock hard chest. I fisted my hands and started hitting against his chest, in an attempt to free myself, but he tightened his grip and his hands started exploring my back, slowly making their way downwards. I dug my nails into his back and clawed really hard enough, so that it bled. He paused and looked at me, loosening his grip on my waist. He had an amused expression on his face while I glared at him angrily.
"So the kitten got claws, hmm?" he smirked.

That's it! I lifted my knee up swiftly to kick him in the groin, but he caught my knee as fast as lightning with his large hands.
What the hell is he? A vampire? I was pissed because there was literally nothing I could do against him. I looked up and saw his face and only then I realised he was furious. I gulped in fear.

"Wrong move, princess" he said in a low deep voice and gripped the sides of my waist painfully hard and pulled me closer.
"Let go! You're hurting me" I cried out as he dug his fingers in my skin. His eyes turned pitch dark and stared back at me emotionlessly. To be honest, I was afraid and I couldn't look into his eyes and meet his intense gaze. I turned my face sideways and shut my eyes cause I'm pretty sure I'll be dead now.

"Look at me" he said in a deep tone full of warning.
I didn't respond, which made him angrier than before.
His hand travelled to the back of my neck and he roughly grasped a fistful of my hair and forcefully turned my face towards him.

"Open your eyes"
I squeezed them shut more tightly and bit my lip in fear.
"OPEN. YOUR. EYES" he growled near my ear which made my feet tremble.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. All I could see was a cold, heartless monster who had wrecked my life.

"Listen to me carefully princess, I'm your King and your betrothed. You have no right to deny my touch" he growled.
"What about my consent?" I asked angrily,
"Consent?" he chuckled.
His hands moved from my neck downwards and he held both of my shoulders. He looked into my eyes and said,
"You are a woman. Your duty is to serve and submit to your man, to please him and bear his children" he said seriously tucking a strand of hair behind my ear,
"Sooner or later, you need to give me my heir and I am eagerly waiting for that moment" he whispered the last part in my ear deeply.

My eyes widened as I realised the gravity of the situation. I need to get out of here, as soon as possible. He shoved me backwards roughly, releasing his grip on me and proceeded to walk towards the door. I being bold and stupid couldn't stop myself from talking back.

"You are a selfish monster, who doesn't care about anyone's feelings. Now you listen to me! You are not getting your filthy hands on me and before you realise I'll be gone, far away from here and you'll never find me again" I yelled out in anger, without thinking.

He stopped in his tracks and turned back. He let out a loud growl and I knew my words had enraged him. He marched towards me and pushed me against the wall. He stalked towards me slowly with a predatory look on his face. He gripped my jaw harshly pressing against the wall as he leaned towards my face.