𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘪𝘳

The people, they knew what this all was about
She was clearly a demon from hell
They decided to set her long hair on fire
In the end it would burn her as well.

[SECOND PERSON]

Staring at the vast garden laid out before you, you huffed as the thoughts ringing inside your head agitated you bit by bit.

"Chin up, please, madam." The maid brushing your hair raised your chin, and you rolled your eyes, and in return she snagged the brush against your hair. It hurt of course, but it wasn't enough to accuse her of doing it on purpose.

You thought the sight of the well-manicured garden would at least lighten the burrowing pit that was digging inside of your stomach.

You didn't understand it and refused to understand the wave of emotions you're feeling right now. Maybe if you try to convince yourself that "it'll go away", it would do so. But if you didn't do anything about it right now, maybe you'll suffer greatly for it later.

Times like this always make you irrational and proceed to act unnecessarily. It makes you cringe later because at some point in time you'd think "whoa, I was such a girl queen pussy boss for doing that" but then you end up punching the walls till your knuckles bleed. After all, the situation could be handled better.

Point is, you have a tremendous URGE to act UNNECESSARILY again.

Not to worry, though the sight of the garden is helping slightly, that slightly is enough for you to get distracted and let the urges dissipa---

"Ouch"

"Hold still, madam."

. . . . .

Pretty sure that was the 5th time they snagged your hair, and you're pretty sure you sat still the entire time. Why on earth are they even brushing your hair from top to bottom anyway??

You stood up abruptly, making the chair you sat on fall to the side. Turned around to the maid brushing your hair and let out a shaky breath.

Pulling out a cuticle cutter, you grabbed her hand and placed it in hers.

"You want me to do your nails?"

"That would be the least of your problems." you looked down, not making any eye contact whatsoever. "I'm trying my hardest over here, and you're not helping either," I added.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not following."

"I want perfectly topiary hedges." You stated, finally looking up into the maid's eyes. "Me?" They say in confusion, the gardener maintains the gardens in top shape, the reason for her confusion is because there's nothing to topiary.

"Yeah." You gently say as you walked towards the gardening shed and proceeded to go inside. After a while of inactivity from the outside, you bust down the doors with a weed wacker and proceeded to ruin all the perfectly shaped hedges.

The maid watched in horror as you dropped the weed wacker on the ground, with leaves and branches getting tangled on your hair and smeared all over your face.

"You better finish by the end of the week," Grabbing her shoulders, she looks at you with a gaping mouth, "Mom is holding a tea party in said garden." Giving her an encouraging pat, you walked back into the house.

"Can anyone help me with my bath?" You hollered to the closest servant there.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

"Shit's bussin'" You took a bite of what you assumed to be a melon. You never tasted anything so rich and flavorful before.

"Like 'em?" A maid who you're quite fond of chuckled and delicately put hair product on your hair.