Ch. 46

Miami, Florida
                                                        May 18th, 2019

Trey's POV

I been blowing Key nem up they should've been made it hea. I pulled out my phone to try to call one mo time. Just as I was doing so they announced that Key wouldn't be performing, and that's not like dat nigga so I know some wrong. My phone started to ring it was Ashley.

" Wazzam Ash? What happened?"

" The dicks pulled Cali nem over. They all was strapped, and it was gas in the truck. It's already on trending on social media."

" Damn, ight let me call Unc O cause it's only a matter of time be he—" I sighed running my hand over my face as I seen him calling me.

" Ash, I'ma call you back." I said as I answered the phone for him.

She nodded as I hung up.

" Treyun, why do I have people calling my phone telling me they just seen Caliana nem getting arrested?" He asked sternly.

" Uh, cause they just did."

" What the hell happened?"

" They was on they way hea to the Rolling Loud, but they got pulled ova, and they all had they guns on dem. And Key nem had some weed on em."

" What jail they at?" Omari asked.

" Miami-Dade County." I said as I signaled to my crew that we was finna head out.

" I'll meet you down there. We gotta get em out before Erica nem find out." Omari sighed as I heard him grabbing his keys.

" Ight, unc." I said as I hung up.

Me, Scorey, Stunna, and my security team rushed to the sprinter. My phone was blowing up with notifications from people tagging me in videos on Instagram and Twitter.

 My phone was blowing up with notifications from people tagging me in videos on Instagram and Twitter