ÅlL aLoŃe 🙀

Yarr i m really sad...  ki target pura nhi hua... but jinhone vote kia.. unke lye yeh rha update..!!!😢😢

Yarr.. please vote kro..!!!
.. 200 se upar lekar jaoo..thodi motivation milti..hai!!! 😢

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Escaping from the teasing session... with a red colour on her cheeks .. sana Stepped into her bedroom...!

took a breath of relief

took a breath of relief... putting her belongings.. she moved to her closet.!

Changing into a comfy

.. stepped in front of dressing... applied the moisturiser.. she looked up at the mirror.. and smiled !

Gettin settle into her blanket.. covering her upto neck.. she looked at the ceiling for good 5 mins.. !!

Tilting her head to her left... on the nightstand.. There she picked her frame...! Caressing the photoframe ... she kiss it.. keeping her lips for good tym.. and looked again at the person..!

With full love...😍😍😍

Again lookin straight..thought how her life changed..!!
... once she thought... she has no reason to live... everyone stabbed her heart by leaving her alone..!!
... and more one reason was added to quit her life..!!

She was having no strength.. no courage.. no reason... no stamina to live... so why not she ****...!

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃FLASHBACK..!

Accusations were echoing in her ears... !
... how sidharth humilated her..?!
How he made her feel alone.. by reminding.. she is a orphans.. she has no one... no blood love
..!!!

... he accused her... made her feel like fucking around and the reason to break other's relations..!

She was not crying..!
... just hating herself to trust someone..giving other so much priority..!!