Chapter 27:Object given

3rd Person POV
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He silently slammed it shut.

'What am I doing?,'he sighed and slightly shook his head while thinking that he had invaded your privacy way too much that made him felt a little pit guilt thus he returned your diary in between the two thick books .

Gracefully he parted the two books by its spine with triumph but stopped when something fell out of your diary.

Picking it up, he realized that it was a photo.He couldn't see the contents because he picked it up while it was turning around but a certain message was what he saw.

"Summer memories anthurium xxxx (date when you were 6 years old),"curiosity got the best of him and as he was about to turn it around when he heard you approaching footsteps, so without any farther delay he swiftly return it to it's place and sat on the couch like nothing happened.

"Thank you for waiting ,"(Y/N) murmured as she kneeled at the corner of the couch and placed the tea cups,glass of water and mooncakes on top of the crystal minitable.

Todoroki stared at her with an aloof expression as he was caught up in a trance.

"So...what do you want to talk to me about?"

"I want to talk about our sparing schedule,"Todoroki replied as he brought the glass of water into his pinkish kissable lips.

(Y/N) sweated buckets as she totally forgot about their recent conversation.

"Uh.....,"she replied.

'What should I do!!!!'

"I'm free this Saturday"

"Great then,"the two silently sat across from each other in an awkward silence.

Sipping her delicious chinese imported tea in courteousy of her brother,(Y/N) glanced at Todoroki as she studied him.

'From this angle he really looks like Rei with his snow white hair and grey eyes......that burn...."

"Is something wrong?,"Todoroki asked taking notice of how the girl kept on staring at him, not that he wasn't expertly staring at her as well.

"Nothing,"another awkward silence as Todoroki picked up a mooncake and examined it.

The human peppermint once saw his 'father' bring home a similar delicacy but he didn't ate it as he despised the 'man' with so much passion.

"You should eat it while it's still hot,"(Y/N) blurted out as she blew on her hot tea.

Todoroki hesitately look down at the treat and slowly brought it up in his mouth, nibbling on it,he felt the fillings burst into his tongue.

"So how was it,"(Y/N) asked also taking a piece of the mooncake.

"Delicious"

'Ahhh I can't tell whether it was for formality or the truth...this kid needs to show his emotions more,"she thought as she drink her tea while watching the human candy cane munch on another piece.

After eating and drinking all the prepared snacks, Todoroki looked at the wall clock and saw that it was nearly 5 in the evening so he told the strong female infront of him that he should go.

"I shall take my leave,thank you for having me,"the male stood up and grabbed his bag before slinging it up into his shoulder only to be stopped by the female who grabbed on to his uniform's sleeve.

"Can you wait for a moment,"(Y/N) said as she left him alone in the room leaving no room for arguments.

'Where is it ?'

Shuffle

Shuffle

Shuffle

'Oh here it is,'grabbing the neatly wrapped object she walked back towards Todoroki who waited for her to return with too much patience.

"Here,"she urged as she held out the object on his field of vision.

"?????What is it for?,"he asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, I just want to give it to you"

"Okay then,"Todoroki took it from her hands as their fingers slightly brushed past each other.

The bicolored male then put it in his bag in an organized manner not wanting to destroy the possible object inside the box.

"I'll be going then,"and with that Todoroki went to catch up with his train to go back home ,hoping that his bastard of a father was not present in the household.

(Y/N) then closed the gates.

"It seems that I have finally given it to him, Rei"

Todoroki's POV

I silently arrived home as to not alert my so called' father' that I have arrived home.

"Oh Shoto your finally here,"Looking up after removing my shoes I was met by my sister's appearance.

"Tadaima"

"SHOTO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!,"just by hearing that bastard's voice brings a a huge amount of hatred in my whole being.

In a conclusion I decided to ignore him but he blocked my way while crossing his arms.

"You better remember on what you are trained for"

I looked at him with rage as I remembered all the sickening training that I had to be put throughout to my childhood....clinching my teeth I restrained myself from punching this 'man' infront of me.I don't know why I was frozen but I steadily stood my ground and scoffed.

'Arrogant bastard'

Having found the ability to move again I bumped into his shoulder and entered my room while begrudgingly putting my bag on the floor until I suddenly remembered the thing that (Y/N) gave me which oddly calmed my raging heart down.

Zip.......

'What is in this?,'I looked rectangular wrapped box with curiosity as I tore down the gray wrapper only to see a silver chained bracelet with a snow charm.

I brought it up and hooked it on my right wrist feeling it's cold temperature run down my skin .

'It perfectly fits,'I stared at the foreign bracelet silently with a small smile on my face for the first time in my life after that incident.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Shoto?"

I reverted back into my neutral expression as I recognized my sister's voice.

"Can I come in?"

"Yes"

______________________________________
I had finally updated 🤧

Tsukishima:Heh~so the lazy author had finally updated 😃 How wonderful👏

Me: Shut up Saltyshima

Cat:Nya~nya~ nya~nya~nya~⭐ nya~nya💌