(Ch-29) The Last Straw

All the flashbacks are in 3rd person point of view.

Disclaimer: all the photos found were on Pinterest or Google.

Trigger Warning, some readers might find the below contents slightly triggering.

-

"So what're you now? A f*cking slut?" A voice roared as someone barged into my room.

What a great thing to wake up to.

I was taking a little nap because honestly I was exhausted the whole day.

I opened my eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the evening sun which was still shining brightly with pride and gratification. The sunset from my window was so alluring. The sun set in the sky as fresh colours brushed upon an artist's canvas, as if those rays were destined to create a great work of art - one given to those open to capturing simple moments in the soul. I watched the sunset at the horizon, spreading its largess into a grateful sky. Rich hues of red blended with oranges, purples, crimsons.

I sighed and sat up on my bed, rubbing my eyes.

"What?" I said in a groggy tired voice, still rubbing my eyes.

I turn my head to look at my doorway to see my sibling standing there with furiated looks.

Why are they always standing in my doorway?

"We literally see you every day with a new f*cking guy and now you skip school too?!" Blake barked.

"No, I only skipped today." I said, surprisingly very calm.

I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to stop the stickyness in my eyes.

"My eyes are sticky," I mumbled out of the blue.

They ignored my remark as Ryan started speaking. "You're sleeping around with them aren't you?" He snarled.

I shook my head. "Nuh-uh, this b*tch is still a virgin." I chuckled around the end.

A minute of silence went by.

"Are you...high?" Lucas mumbled uncertainly.

I tilted my head and turned it look at him with my eyebrows shot up and a 'b*tch please' face. "Even though I'm a b*tch, I'm an underaged b*tch!" I closed my eyes and chuckled as I fell on my bed, my back landing first. "Y'all are funny as f*ck." I giggled.

To be honest, I don't know why I was acting like this. I genuinely felt so happy for the first time in a long time.

They looked at me with raised eyebrows and confused expressions.

"Oh mah God you are high." Lucas trailed off slowly.

"I know you are but what am I?" I slurred my words as I smirked in triamph like I just won the argument as I looked up at the ceiling.

"What'd you do?! Coke!" Blake barked.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Just because a girl is happy does not mean she's high Blake." I mumbled under my breath, my happiness immediately fading away.