What others think about Maple

Malleus x Maple 3

Idia Shroud x Maple 1

Malleus x Maple x Idia 1

Ace x Maple x Deuce 1

Riddle Rosehearts x Maple 0

Carter Diamond x Maple 0

Leona Kingsscholar x Maple 1

Jack Howl x Maple 0

Ruggie Bucchi x Maple 0

Epel x Maple 0

Vil Schoenheit/Schönheit x Maple 0

Rook Hunt x Maple 0

Azul Ashengrotto x Maple 0

Jade Leech x Maple 0

Floyd Leech x Maple 1

Sebek Zigvolt

Silver x Maple

Others like triangle love or something like that..

Enjoy it dear readers!!

---------------------------------

The Heartslabyul Dorm was lively earlier, but due to the dorm's rules, new students soon went to their assigned rooms. Riddle changed into his dorm leader uniform, then sat in the lounge room, tea had been waiting for him, "Herbal tea, yes?" "Like you always like, Riddle-kun~" a tall man with orange hair, and red diamond marking his right eye, smiled at Riddle. "Cater, call Trey here as well, sigh, today was hectic, I swear..." Riddle grumbled, sipping on the tea while still thinking about the black armored girl that going to entrance this school. Cater still smiled, "Right away~" and went to search for the person.

After a while, a man with green hair, a pair of golden eyes, he was wearing glasses, and a white hat, "What is it Riddle?" the man asked. Riddle looked at the man, who then sat in front of him, "Ah, Trey, I just want to talk, that's all."

"Did something happen during the entrance ceremony?" Trey asked, concerned. Riddle just sighed, then told him about the blue raccoon hectic. Trey could only let out an awkward chuckle, "Aha...so that monster was desperate, huh" "You can say that. Oh, right, there was black armored girl helped the students around and transformed into a winged person also paralysed this monster cat and saved the day." Riddle breaths, Trey looked at him in shock. "Does that mean that this girl is going to be a sole women among the mens in this school and Headmaster Crowley easily accepted her despite this fact?!"

"Yes Trey, he let her attend this school.... From what I heard from Idia that she has a high defense skill that nobody can harm. He also said ' Those stats should belong to this game world not in the reality!!' .... Or so he said." The redwine haired boy also wondered if he should learn to play videogames but his mother said he shouldnt do that because of those rules. Trey paled what Riddle told the tale no wonder what Idia-sempai would thinking now and what would happened if Carter is going to meet with this black armored girl and Riddle also said while he blushed, "Come to think about this girl. She's a lot smaller than me and she also looks cute."

That makes the clover marked man smirked over his childhood friend that he has a small crush over this girl and thought what she is like while Riddle sipped his tea while he hides his face.

__________________

At the Honjou residence. Kaede's big brother switched his ahoge as he sensed something that someone or many has a crush on his cute little sister while the family sensed that to and smite a plan while they searched their youngest family member. Her Brother thought darkly, 'I better bring my bazooka that I brought into another world...'