𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟐𝟓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

- Suggestion #25, DreamWasTaken -

YOOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS, IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!!! 

This one was suggested by EmilysReadingStories, so this one is for you! Thank you for leaving a suggestion, even if it took a while to come out, you're awesome!

Hope you enjoy and that, since it was just an overall theme of this story, that this was somewhat what you were expecting/hoping for :) Hope you enjoy, Emily, and everyone else out there reading, I love you all SO MUCH! <3 

⚠ WARNING ⚠

sad shit about relationships and stuff ew

ALSO, we're getting close to 400K SOOOOOO POG TYSM 

OK ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(not proofread)

Clay was never really one to get jealous. Why would he? He had what he wanted, and if he didn't, he worked to get it until it was finally achieved. His striking and dominant character had to time for jealousy, and mixed with all the confidence he was always letting the people around him see and hear, he really was the last person you would expect to get jealous. 

Jealousy, he thought, was for insecure people who were too afraid to speak their mind about what they really wanted before it was suddenly gone; taken with the rush of a stream in the daily day, and before you really could look around, the thing you wanted had ended in the arms of someone else, and you were left wondering how things could've gotten so bad, where they went wrong and why the thing, or person, you desired wasn't in your arms.

Yeah, jealousy, Clay thought, was for someone who didn't dare take a step forward and stand stern for what they wanted, letting it slip from their grasp instead of holding on tight.

Yet there Clay was... Suddenly feeling so weak, so hopeless, and with no sense of direction. Someone had flicked his nose, and he had been stunned to let go of your hand that he before had been holding onto so tight for stabality, for the both of you, and before he knew it, the tips of your fingers had grazed his as you disappeared from his side - his hand, it was left cold, and his heart was left with a certain longing to feel your hand in his again. 

Oh, had he only held on tighter, maybe you hadn't been able to vaporize from his side and disappear from his touch. 

And now he could only think back to those times where he had actually had a shot at keeping your hand in his with hope in his heart that the two of you one day actually could ride into the sunset together without a trouble in the world. Why was his wish so much to ask for, and why had he not fought greater for you?

You had been right there... Right there, and suddenly, you weren't. 

You were still right there, at the other end of the stream, yet how come you felt so far away, as if he couldn't reach out and grab your hand for assurance like he used to...? Oh, right, for a second, he forgot. You didn't belong to him anymore, and you truly were gone from his reach, even if you were still in an arms lenght through the screen.