Chapter 21

It had been three weeks since Taehyung had been kidnapped and taken to the Jeon tower. Three long weeks in which Jungkook had been nothing but rude towards the brown haired boy. Three weeks in which Taehyung had gotten to know his way around the big building like he had been living there for years.

Currently the young lawyer was on his way towards Jungkook's apartment. The mafia boss had told him last night that he wanted Taehyung to clean his whole apartment and ofcourse since the kidnapped boy didn't want to get on the ravenette's bad side he agreed immediately.

Once again the young lawyer was standing inside the familiar elevator which he had begun to use a lot ever since he had been taken here. A soft sigh left the brown haired boy's mouth upon noticing the elevator slowing down when he was still 10 floors away from his destinated floor. This surely meant someone was coming onto elevator with him and while Taehyung did enjoy getting to know new people he was truly wasn't in the mood today.

Yesterday the brown haired boy had been 'cleaning' Jimin and Yoongi's apartment. In other words he basically spend his whole evening together with Jimin playing stupid games. A small smile began to make it's way upon the boy's face once he recalled his memories from last night. Taehyung hated his cleaning job, however he did like the fact that he had gotten the chance to spend some time with Jimin yesterday. Jimin was apart from Jisoo his only friend in here.

Soon the elevator had stopped completely and the big doors of the moving room opened slowly. Immediately the brown haired boy stopped breathing upon noticing the familiar face of one of Jungkook's closest men. Kim SeokJin was surely someone you did not want to mess with. The older boy had proven multiple times that he wasn't afraid of anything or anyone.

"Morning." The purple haired boy said as soon as he noticed the younger boy standing in the elevator. Taehyung was nervously looking down and his heart was beating rapidly in his chest. Even though Jin was almost always wearing a friendly smile on his face Taehyung knew beter then to fall for that. Behind that smile an extremely fearless and smart person was hiding. Jungkook might have been the one who your instict would tell you to look out for but Jin was definitely someone to not underestimate too.

"M-morning." The young lawyer managed to stammer out and he immediately began to silently curse himself for stuttering. Jin softly began to laugh before looking at Taehyung once again. "Are you perhaps going to Jungkook's apartment?" The older boy asked and quickly the younger one of the two began to nod, indicating that that was indeed the floor he was going to.

"Great, I'm heading there too." Jin answered, a friendly smile making it's way upon the boy's face. Taehyung nervously send a small smile back before looking down again. The brown haired boy figured the less they talked or made eye contact the smaller the chance that Jin would grow a grudge against him.

"You don't have to be nervous you know." The older boy suddenly said, breaking the intense silence within the elevator. Slowly the young lawyer looked up, a question look on his face. "I might work in this branche, but that doesn't make me a cruel person you know." The purple haired boy spoke while a friendly tone was lacing his voice.

"Truth to be told, I know exactly how you feel." Jin continued, his friendly smile slowly changing into a sad one. Curiousity slowly began to overtake Taehyung's body and the nervous feeling from before quickly began to vanish. "What do you mean?" The brown haired boy asked, a questioning tone lacing his voice.

Jin softly sighed before looking at Taehyung. "The feeling of not having a choice, forced to do shit you don't want to do, trust me I know exactly what you're going through." The older boy said, a sad tone lacing his voice.

"It does get better though, I mean look at me now." The purple haired boy said in a happy tone, slowly looking down and twisting the golden ring around his left ring finger while a happy smile was decorating his face. "We all go through shit in our lives, However I believe it wil always get better." Jin spoke, a friendly smile once again prominent on his face. Taehyung softly smiled back, actually feeling a bit better after hearing the encouraging words of Jin. However the brown haired boy was also really curious as to what he had meant with knowing exactly what he was going through.

"Thank you, that actually made me feel so much better." The young lawyer said while a small smile was still visible on his face. What Jin had said was completely true, he just had to hold on to the future, live might be not how he wanted it to be at the moment but it would get better eventually.

Soon the familiar ding of the elevator sounded through the room, indicating both boys had reached their destinated floor. Quickly both boys got of and Jin immediately walked further into the apartment while shouting a loud "KOOK, WHERE ARE YOU!?"

Immediately the familiar face of Jeon Jungkook came into view and Taehyung quickly looked down, trying to avoid being shouted at.

"Jezus, you don't have to scream that loud you know." The ravenette answered his purple haired friend while rubbing his ears. Softly Jin began to laugh before patting his boss on the shoulder.

"Don't be such a baby Kook." He answered his best friend who softly scowled in response. "Why are you here?" The mafia boss asked one of his best friends, a questioning tone lacing his voice. Jin began to smile brightly before he walked further into the apartment and taking place on Jungkook's big couch. "Well you know how Jimin and I decided to join forces and host parties in your casino's with lots of pretty girls and boys?" The purple haired boy said towards his raven haired friend who nodded in response

"Well apparently we've drawn the attention of some huge companies who want to talk to you about investing in these kind of parties." The purple haired boy said in a proud tone.

A smirk slowly began to make it's way onto the ravenette's face. "That's amazing, arrange the meeting and make sure you and Jimin are present too." The mafia boss praised his older friend while softly patting him on the shoulder. "After all this succes is all thanks to you two." Jungkook added before he turned around and noticed Taehyung still standing by the entrance of his apartment.

The mafia boss made a small gesture for Taehyung to come to him and immediately the brown haired boy made it's way over to the ravenette. " What are you waiting for, you know what you have to do." Jungkook said, an irritated tone clearly lacing his voice. Immediately the young lawyer bowed deeply for the younger boy in front of him and made his way over to the closet which holds all the cleaning supplies.

"Hey Kook since Jimin and I have gotten you a huge deal it's only fair I get to ask for something in return right." Jin suddenly said, a big smirk on his face. Slowly Jungkook turned around again while a suspicious look could be seen on his face. "I don't trust this one bit but go on." The mafia boss answered and the smirk on Jin's face immediately widened.

"Okay so I want Taehyung to be free of all tasks tonight." The oldest boy of them all said while folding his arms in front of his chest. A questioning look quickly began to form onto the raven haired boy's face and he slowly walked over towards the couch before sitting right next to Jin. "Why?" Jungkook asked, completely oblivious to anything the purple haired boy was planning.

"I've got a surprise for him." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Question of the chapter:

what movie can you watch over and over again without ever getting tired of?

second question:

what do you guys think Jin has planned for Taehyung?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!