❆ 𝟎𝟒. 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤 (𝐧

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤
(𝐧.) 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

Her hand gripped onto Goto's sleeve tightly as he guided her down the path. The night had fallen once again, and she was seen without the straw hat on her head. Goto could feel the Snow Hashira's reluctance in returning to the Demon Slayer Corps.

He knew the emotions she was feeling as her hold on him tightened once more, causing him to yelp in pain then which she quickly loosened her grip and mumbled a soft apology to him. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes, the way her shoulders were trembling as her white uniform was dirty from her previous mission.

"I don't think it's a good idea for me to return..." she softly whispered out as she stopped walking, only to have Goto hitting her harshly on the back of her head, which her light blue eyes widened as she whined at the pain he had inflicted upon her.

"Goto-san! How could you?" she asked, and Goto shook his head.

"I'm hitting you as a friend, and I believe you are just overreacting, [name]. As a friend, I have the rights to hit you whenever you act stupid," he spoke out and [name] puff her cheeks out as they continued to walk, her hand remaining on his sleeve as she gripped it tightly.

"I wonder, what will Tomioka-sama say about this," Goto spoke out, and [name] tensed up a little more at the mention of her crush. She then jabbed him harshly on the side, causing him to yelp once more in pain.

"Yuizome-sama!" he yells out and [name] had on a sheepish look then when Goto started to refer to her base on her status. She shook her head as they got closer and closer to the entrance of the Demon Slayer Corps.

They slowly set foot into the headquarters, and her light blue eyes darted about. Her pink-tinted lips pressed into a fine thin line then as the lower-ranked demon slayers turned to look at her, noticing how she was holding onto Goto so tightly.

Her pink-tinted lips parted slightly, as she was about to speak. Her head lowered as her long white hair covered most of her features, trying her best to not break down once again as she felt she had failed her duty.

"Did you kill him?!" one of the lower-ranked demon slayers yelled out asking, wondering if [name] had killed Kibutsuji Muzan. She slowly shook her head, only to have them whispering. They whispered and pointed, towards her. Some took note of her features, how the side of her face seems to have little snowflakes that were being connected by lighting streaks that were light blue.

Some pointed out how her nails were razor-sharp, and then it dawns upon them.

The sound of screams and nichirin blades being unsheathed was heard. Goto's eyes widened as he stood before [name], hoping to protect her, only to have himself getting shoved away by [name] and he watched as she looked at him with a sad smile.