❆ 𝟎𝟗. 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬 (𝐧

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬 
(𝐧.) ; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐩-𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧.

Who would have thought that the Hashira meeting would now be held at night from now on? Until [name] returns to being human. She felt guilty, given how most of them would like to rest when the night falls, but because of her, they would have to stay up and listen.

Yet, there she was, standing at the side as she stood beside Giyuu.

"Wake up. Hey, I said wake up! Wake... Hey! Hey you! Come on, you! Come on! Are you gonna sleep all day?! Wake the hell up, will you?!" a Goto yelled out.

"Bummer. I heard he was a Demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drab-looking dude, huh?" the Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen spoke out.

"And now, we'll put this boy on trial! I see!" the Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro spoke out in his usual enthusiastic manner.

"To think that he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon. Now that's beautiful sibling love! How brave!"

"W-Who are these peop-,"

"Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you? You're in the presence of the Hashiras!"

"This is the Demon Slayers' headquarters. And you're about to be put on a trial, Kamado Tanjiro-kun. Before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you've comm-" the Insect Hashira, Kocho Shinobu, spoke out only to be interrupted by Kyojuro.

"There's no need for a trial! Protecting a demon is a clear violation of code! We're within our rights to deal with him on our own! We're going to behead him along with the demon!"

"In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate him flamboyantly. I'll show you the most flamboyant blood spray you'll ever see. I'm talking max flamboyance," Tengen added on.

"Ah, what a pitiful sight this boy is. The poor soul, I pity him for having been born at all," and Tanjiro noticed the Stone Hashira, Himejima Gyomei had spoken.

"Forget that. What will we do with Tomioka? Seeing him there without any restraints is giving me a headache. Based on what Kocho told us, Tomioka's just as guilty of breaking the Corps rules. How will we deal with him? How should we make him take responsibility? What kind of lesson should we teach him? Don't you have anything to say, Tomioka?" Obanai spoke out from the branch he was laying upon.

"Iguro-san, you're so persistent as usual like a snake. So persistent and wonderful," Mitsuri thought to herself as he looked at Obanai's direction. Her light green eyes soon laid upon Tomioka Giyuu who was standing far away.

"Tomioka-san is all alone so far away there. So cute,"

"Ara... You are all forgetting that we have [name] here," Kanae spoke out as she eagerly ushered [name] forward who had on a slight pout on her face as she looked at Tanjiro, with her nose scrunched up slightly as she was being used.