❆ 𝟏𝟎. 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐞 (𝐯

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐞 
(𝐯.) ; 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫.

"Are you serious right now?" one of the lower-ranked demon slayers muttered out, clearly dissatisfied with what was being organized. He wasn't too happy, and so was his squad for they were going on a mission with the Snow Hashira, Yuizome [name].

"Fuck, I don't want to be going on a mission with a demon. What if she eats us in the end?" another muttered out and Yukime who was standing together with them, clenched her fists together.

Getting enraged that her Master was being dissed despite not consuming any humans.

She was about to take a step forward and punch those who talked shit about her Master, only to feel a cold hand on her shoulder. Then came a figure dressed in white as her long white hair flowed past her, with that same gentle smile on her face.

"If that's the case, be careful. I might bite you when you are being all high and mighty," her cold voice was heard, but Yukime had known and heard her voice for so long, that there was still the slight lingering warmth within it.

She turned to look at her. Her pair of light blue eyes laid upon her tsuguko's face as she reached out gently ruffling her grey locks with that gentle smile on her face.

"Stay calm, sweetheart," she spoke out and Yukime hesitantly nodded.

"Are you ready?" [name] asked as she looked at the lower-ranked demon slayers, who were hesitantly nodding their heads as they didn't want to go on a mission with her. She pressed her lips into a fine thin line then, knowing and understanding why they didn't want to be on a mission with her.

But they had no choice, it was Oyakata-sama's orders.

She shrugged her shoulders slightly as she walked away, heading out of the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters, did Yukime quickly follow her as well. Whereas, the remaining lower-ranked demon slayers were hesitant.

Until they heard a blade unsheathing behind them.

"Start moving," the Water Hashira's voice was heard as they turned to look at him. Their eyes widened as they quickly took off running towards where [name] was walking away with Yukime, fearing for their life.

Yet, they were a little thankful that it wasn't the Wind Hashira who had greeted them instead.

"Where are we going?" Yukime asked as she walked next to her Master, hoping it will someone help her out in calming down. [name] smiled gently as she tilts her head up to look at the night sky full of stars.

"To the town where light doesn't shine upon," she whispered out and Yukime's eyes widened, remembering that there were traces of demon slayers going missing when they were sent to investigate the situation.