❆ 𝟏𝟏. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 (𝐧

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 
(𝐧.) ; 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

"Tanjiro!" [name] stared in horror as the young boy was falling out of the train window as the train started to crash due to them killing off the Lower Moon One. His dark red eyes could only widen then as he fell through and he could only watch as a Flame Hashira came jumping out from the window he had fallen from.

[name] pressed her lips into a fine thin line as she quickly lifted her hand and right before Tanjiro hits the ground, Kyojuro managed to grab hold of him, only for them to land safely on a pile of cold snow.

The duo blinked their eyes a few times and they turned to look, looking at [name] who heaved a sigh of relief as she landed safely next to them with Zenitsu and Inosuke beside her. She wiped away the sweat that was present on her forehead.

"That's freakishly cold!" Tanjiro yelled out and [name] rubbed the back of her neck just a little then, unsure of what to say as she turned to look at the demolished train, and then she looked towards Zenitsu and Inosuke.

And without warning did Kyojuro pick her up with ease and twirled her around, causing her having to place her cold hands against his warm shoulders, which she dislike as always due to how warm he was.

"Please, put me down Rengoku. I'm getting dizzy," she spoke out, trying to get the younger Hashira to let her go. Kyojuro then quickly placed her down and watched as she staggered slightly, by accident did she create an ice stick to support her and the Flame Hashira could only chuckle then.

"Gosh, I'm dizzy," she mumbled out and Kyojuro chuckled as he looked at Tanjiro. His golden eyes sparkling then at what was going on.

"Where's Nezuko?" [name] called out as she turned to find the young demon girl who had helped them out in keeping the innocent lives safe on the train earlier on, and [name]'s light blue eyes laid upon Nezuko who was by the side fumbling with her box.

"Nezuko!" she called out and ran towards the demon girl.

"Focus some more and raise the accuracy of your breaths. Spread the sensitivity to every part of your body. There's a blood vessel, and it's broken. Focus some more. There, stop the bleeding. Stop the haemorrhage," Kyojuro spoke out as he looked at Tanjiro who was suffering from an injury in the abdomen.

"Focus," Kyojuro spoke out as he placed a finger against Tanjiro's forehead. He watched as Tanjiro struggled to control his breathing and soon he smiled with a glint in his eyes as he realized that Tanjiro managed to follow his instructions.

"Yup! You stopped it. If you master your breathing, you will be able to accomplish various things. It's not like you can do everything, but you can get stronger compared to how you were the day before," Kyojuro spoke out and Tanjiro's eyes widened just as Kyojuro had on a gentle smile.