❆ 𝟏𝟔. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 (𝐧

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 
(𝐧.) ; 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧.

"You should leave, I might end up attacking you," [name] spoke out as she sat on the patio of her old home, only to have Giyuu sitting behind her. His legs on either side of her body as he wrapped his arms around her waist, tugging her back.

"No," he softly whispered out.

"Let me spend the night here with you, at least," he answered and [name] could only let out a shaky breath then as she hesitantly nodded her head. Not sure was it because she felt lonely and needed his company, or because she loves him a whole lot.

"So, since when did you fall for me?" she asked, hoping to change the topic and divert her hunger towards another way instead. She shifted, ending up with Giyuu propping his right knee up as she leaned against it and her legs dangled over his other that was still down.

"The first time I saw you when you were standing in the snow," he spoke out and [name] tilts her head just a little then, trying to remember when was it and soon her light blue eyes widened slightly as she smiled softly.

"Really?" she asked.

"You were so breathtaking," he whispered out and [name]'s cheeks flushed red then.

"You learn too much from Uzui-san, it's bad for you," she whispered out and Giyuu looked at her confusedly, wondering why did she say such a thing and soon leaned down, kissing her on the lips causing her face to flush red once again.

"But, back then I have yet to meet Uzui-san," he pointed out and [name]'s heart skipped a beat as she realized that Giyuu had said it on her own, with nobody teaching him. She slowly nodded her head then and he smiled softly at her.

"I love you [name]," he whispered out and kissed her on the lips once more.

"You sure are... Needy in a way for affection, To- Giyuu," she spoke out, quickly switching to calling him by his given name rather than his last name before he could start pulling her cheeks.

"Is that wrong?" he asked, looking at her confusedly as this was his first time loving someone and having a girlfriend, which he wasn't sure if he was doing the right thing as well. Only often would Tengen come around and teach him a few things.

Which, Kanae and Shinobu would highly reject Giyuu from trying it out on [name].

"No, it isn't. I love you too," she whispered out as her cold body started to turn warm once again due to the body heat Giyuu was giving off. Her pink-tinted lips pressed against his as their eyes closed, and he held her in place, preventing her from falling off.