❆ 𝟏𝟕. 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐯𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧

"I mean, if you are all so afraid of me, then please stay far away from me?" [name] asked as she walked through the Infinity Fortress with a few of the lower-ranked demon slayers around

"I mean, if you are all so afraid of me, then please stay far away from me?" [name] asked as she walked through the Infinity Fortress with a few of the lower-ranked demon slayers around. They quivered in fear, for they were stuck with the demon Snow Hashira.

But they were more afraid of the other demons that would appear. They were rather surprised, seeing that she wasn't getting afraid at all. Yet the air around her was turning colder and colder.

Her eyes widened as she immediately held her arm out as if telling them to stop which they did as they looked at what was going on before them. She breathed in and out deeply as she turned to look towards a particular door at the front.

"Spread out, aid as much as you can," [name] spoke out and watched as her group dispersed into smaller groups and she was left alone. She ran down the pathway that she was initially on and noticed how she was running upside down.

Her light blue eyes then widened as she was being ambushed from the bottom and she quickly whipped out her nichirin blade as she sliced off the hands of the demons before it could touch her.

And the next thing she knew, she was seen crashing through what she assumed were the ceilings and where she ended up, was somewhere that she never thought she would be.

"Oh?" she heard that familiar voice and she mentally cursed at who she had landed in front of. Her pink-tinted lips parted as she held her nichirin blade tightly in her hand, watching as the flesh from the girl's leg was torn off from its bone.

She shuddered as the pair of rainbow-coloured eyes were staring right back at her, with that mischievous glint reflected in them. Watching as he took another bite out of the flesh, and soon she watched as the blood dribbled from the corner of his mouth.

"[name]-chan! You are here! You are here! I was hoping they didn't kill you off since you are one of us! Come, I have lots of meals for you. I know you have yet to eat a single human!" Doma spoke out with a grin and [name] mentally gagged.

How she wished she didn't agree to come back.

Oh boy, within that few seconds she was distracted, Doma had appeared right before her. His rainbow-coloured eyes staring deep into her light blue ones and she could feel the chills running down the spine despite how cold her body was.

She then quickly stabbed her nichirin blade into his gut and sliced his body horizontally.

"Please don't get too near to my face, you will give me nightmares," she spoke out and Doma a rather amused expression on his face as he listened to what [name] had just said, finding it amusing.

"Mou, you are just as mean as the others! But at least you're pretty, I give you that," he spoke out and [name] stabbed him in the chest once more as he picked up the human leg and took a chunk right out of it.

"Hmm? So, you aren't going to come to our side?" he asked and [name] frowned at what was wrong with this lunatic before her as she stabbed him once again, which he laughed and allowed her to do so.