Chapter 9

Third Person POV

On the top of everything, A girl is standing in in a bedroom's balcony. She kept her eyes wandered in the long road that connect to the mansion on the top of a mountain in where she lives.

"Ms. It's already time" announce by a lady wearing an all black formal uniform. She keep her head bow in front of a girl she's serving.

"I know" the girl reply. She display a fake smile and closes her eyes for a short moment. 'Please...' she murmured to herself. She take a glance at the long road for the last time before she turn her back from it. She walk towards her servant.

" Let's go" she demanded and then walk away. As they were in front of a big white door now, the girl took a deep breath.

'Please.. Save me' she muttered to herself before opening the doors. "Ryujin unnie..." she whisperedly added and then entered the room.

-

Lia's POV

"Chae?" I turned around and face my attention to chaeryong, we just met a few hours ago but now, we are really close to each other.

"Yessssssssss?" she answered cheerfully.

"If it's not rude to ask, I wanted to know why were you and yeji at that forest? And both of you were wearing bohemian outfits too" I ask.
Chaeryong chuckle and smile at me.

"Yeji and I are following this local bohemian band that constantly play beside our school. We are not that into their music but we just wanted to have a little adventure. Wherever they go, we follow them, we always stop at some camp sites everynight but unfortunately we ended being robbed, our lagguages was also taken so does our car" chaeryong said. "Luckily, ryu texted us a night before, saying she was on a trip, so yeji ask her help, and now were here" charyeong is smiling the whole time she was talking to me and I think that she is so pretty inside and outside.

"So, how did you guys know each other?" I ask again. I didn't know that ryujin had friends outside our school, sure it's possible but from my observation, ryujin is cold to other people.

"We all met at some dance camp one summer, and constantly being on the same group in every recitals we became friends" yeji answer it this time. "We seldom meet but were always one call away whenever someone is in trouble" she added. Aww, it's like Minju and I, she is always there for me when I'm so down. Now that I remember her, I miss her..

"Chaeryong and Yeji always get the highest evaluation at the end of the camp, they are so good at dancing" ryujin said as she joins the conversation.

"Ey, are you being sarcastic right now?" yeji ask ryujin while laughing. "Ryujin also had the highest scores in every evaluation and was casted by many agencies" chaeryong said. Wow, a group of visuals and talents.

"How about you lia?" chaeryong ask.

"Me? Hmm, I like dancing and singing, but If i have to choose, I choose singing" I said. Not to brag about it but I'm really good at singing.

"Lia is really good at dancing" ryujin suddenly said while focusing her attention on the road.

"Aha? Stop bluffing you haven't seen me dance yet" I said and let go a small chuckle.

"Oh yeah? How about you dancing everyday in front of your mirror" ryujin responded with a smirk.

"YAH!" I shouted at her. They are all laughing at me right now.

"Aw, that's so cute" chaeryong said in between giggles.

"Oh please no, don't tolerate her" I said. Ryujin's been teasing me whole day!

"Is that the reason why you became the prom queen?" chaeryong added still laughing.

Oh yes, the prom! That is the most embarrasing moment of my life, they choose the prom queen through dancing. I was dancing and embarassing myself just in front of minju that I didn't know the spotlight was on me, and that's how I became the queen. I did win as the prom queen, but how come chaeryong know? I look at ryujin and yeji, there eyes are both widen, they are sending signals through the rear view mirror while chaeryong is still laughing.

"How did you know about the prom?" I ask chaeryong.

"Oh, r-" she didn't finish her answer when yeji cover chaeryong mouth with her hands. "What she meant is that, it became viral. The video of yours dancing in ball gown became viral" yeji said with an akward laugh. Yup, the video of me dancing became viral, I became the laughing stock at the school that time.

"Why don't we just go back with the dance camp topic, chaer forget to mention one important friend we have" yeji said and let go of her hand in chaeryong's mouth. Chaeryong flashed a shy smile at ryujin and turn her attention to me.

"How could I forgot about her, she is ryujin's baby. Our baby" chaeryong said. Everyone's baby? "She is ryujin's cousin, shin yuna" she added.

"Shit!" we all look at ryujin when she suddenly cursed out. "What time is it?" ryujin ask.

"Almost 3pm now, why?" yeji ask.

"F*ck! We need to hurry up, buckle up love" ryujin said and glance at me. I quickly buckle my seatbelt, okay? What is happening?

"Ryu? What is happening?" chaeryong asked, her voice is all shaky and her eyes are scared. Yeji and her are all buckled up now, ryujin stepped on the gas real hard, we were running so fast!

"Ryu! what the f*ck is happening!" yeji said while holding chaeryong's hand.

"It's yuna.. We gotta go save her" ryujin said and drive faster.

- - -

Authors Note:

Hello :) Here is a short update to start you up this monday! I hope you're all doing okay :) and I hope you will stay with this adventure til the end!

See you next update!

P.S. Thank you for all the votes 💙