Strange. (P10)

Kai's POV
Monday morning

When does puberty end? Or is this menopause? Wait do males go through that? I think that only happens to women. "Do men get menopause?" I ask Zeke.

"Nope." He continues to drink his coffee. Some drip down his chin. Quickly I bend down and lick it.

"Eck" I stick out my tongue. "Lis is disgusing!" I wipe my tongue.

"Stick to your hot cocoa." He laughs and pats my head. I close my eyes and snuggle into him. "As much as I love this position. You need to get ready for school" he kisses my head and unwraps his arm from my waist.

I groan but still jump off his lap "fine! But you better not complain later when I don't want to sit on your lap!" I shout as I storm upstairs.

I slam the door and huff. "What is wrong with me?" Seriously what is wrong with me. I've been like this all weekend. All I've been doing is sticking to Zekes side.

"Is this love ?" I ask myself. "Yeah right!" I laugh and head into the shower. As I wash my hair I think about my weird mood swings. Like I want to be in Zekes lap one second then the next I'm grossed out. Obviously I don't show my disgust I mean that would be rude.

He's not really my brother so I mean I guess we could— eww! Stop!

That's another thing, I've been kinda horny. It's embarrassing I know but I have! I even allowed Zeke to put his tongue in my mouth. And I enjoyed it!

I head downstairs to the kitchen. Zeke looks up and moves his leg to the side. I smile and take my seat on his thick thigh. He starts to feed me. Yes I know I'm like a spoiled baby.

Once I'm done, (I mean once Zeke's done feeding me) I give him a big kiss on the lips and head out. Scarlet's been gone since Friday afternoon. I cried a lot that morning so Zeke wouldn't make me go to school.

When Scarlet leaves she doesn't come back for weeks so I wanted to spend some time with her before she left.

Also I needed to know all the things I need to do to take care of her shop. Her shop is pretty cool, it's mostly for people who are into that witch stuff. Sometimes sketchy people show up, I think they really believe that they're witches. Obviously they aren't but I'm not going to be the one to tell them otherwise, I mean what if they try to sacrifice me. Yeah, no thank you.
.
.
.
I whistle to 'Mademoiselle Noir' as I head to math. I don't know who thought it was ok to have math as your first class but whoever did , your mom's a hoe!

I take a seat in my usual depressing spot, yes the left back corner. Sadly Dana isn't in this class. I lay my head on the desk and doze off. Man I wish I was with Zeke right now.

 Man I wish I was with Zeke right now