Chapter 1

"Prolouge"

I was walking through the streets of Liberio with Zeke,I was playing with a coin and speaking with Zeke about Paradis and the mission I have to go and do there.
We were having a discussion about the mission I had,I had to infiltrate the wall alongside the armored,female,jaws and colossal titans.
I witnessed the dire state that these Eldians were living in and felt disgusted that I had the same blood as these devils.
I moved towards The Tybur Mansion and I invited Zeke over.
We walked slowly up the hill which lead to the mansion.
The hill was steep and we walked together slowly,Zeke slipped a couple times and we laughed it off.
I paced in front of Zeke as I saw my mother Lara Tiber.
I hugged her and noticed that she looked fatigued.
She had blood coming from her nose.
We all went inside and she told Zeke off after a few minutes.
I sat down across the table and she said-"Y/N,you have been informed on the mission,correct"-She asked as I nodded.
"Isn't it a bit confusing that,you,a mere human will be going with titans"-She asked me with a slight smile on her face.
My face turned from happiness to shock.
"NO"-I shouted as I got up from my chair.
I saw my uncle,Willy coming downstairs and he said-"Oh dearest Lara,have you informed him"
She nodded and Willy stared at me.
"So what do you say"-He asked me as he took a seat.
He had a charm about him,noone had that,noone did it like him,and I admired him for that,he was the definition of smooth talker.

I put my hands over my head as the Tv played something in the background.
How the hell did Willy convince me to do this.
I felt a hand on my back and I heard my mother's voice-"I'll never be gone,unless you forget of me"-She said to me with her very shaky voice,it had been 13 years since my mother took the mantle of the "Warhammer Titan" and,now it was my turn.

My mother held me close as the vehicle we were being transported in hit a dirt road.
She cried a little as the car went to a stop a few minutes later.
We went out of the car and my mother kneeled in front of me.
She kissed my forehead and she shed a few tears.
I hugged her as tightly as I could.
I felt a small sting on the back of my neck and I cried loudly,it wasn't because it hurt me,but it was because I knew what was gonna happen after this.

"Hey Zeke"
I walked slowly towards the blonde haired boy and I fistbumped him.
"Good to see you"-I commented as we embarked on the ship,I hadn't seen him in one month.
The ship smoked as we took off from the shores of Marley and headed towards the north,the steam smelled rotten so I took a reasonable distance from it.
I walked towards the 4 titans.
Reiner-"The Armored Titan"
Annie-"The Female Titan"
Bertholdt-"The Colossal Titan"
Marcel-"The Jaws Titan"
I shook all their hands and got to know all of them.
Bertholdt was the coolest one,Reiner seemed insane and Annie...well she gave me depressed vibes,like she wasn't doing this voluntarily.
Marcel looked to be the only person who had some sense of the world,he was an obvious leader.
This would be a 2 day trip so I got myself comfortable with everyone.
I walked around the ship exploring every corner of it until we were called for supper.
I was a Tybur so the very luxurious food that they had set down for us wasn't much surprise to me...but everyone else,they seemed to enjoy it much more.
I tried to enjoy it as much as them but it wasn't the same,everything was a little bit overcooked but...I wasn't going to be picky.
I finished my meal and looked at everyone with a bit of disgust,they were completely unruly and had no manners.
I excused myself from the table and headed to the bathroom where I washed my eyes before heading off to sleep.

"Hey"
I felt a small shaking...
I opened my eyes very slowly and sat up while I stared at a blonde boy.
I rubbed my eyes and noticed that Zeke was staring at me with awe.
"What's up"-I asked him as his expression dissapeared-"Nothing"
I got up slowly and changed into my clothes,I put a kinfe on my belt and walked outside then I looked to see everyone on a line.
I joined them and the commander explained the situation.
It was extremely boring and I was more attracted to the blue water behind the commander than the words spewing out of his mouth,on some occasions there would be some kind of fish that would jump over the boat's horizont.
We,The Titans,were ordered to dismount the boat as the boat got close to land.
Everyone backed away as I,Marcel,Zeke,Reiner and Annie went to the edge of the ship.
I pulled out my knife and slashed my hand and so did everyone else.
We all jumped off the ship in unison and I willed myself into The Warhammer Titan as lights hit locations next to me.
My body was wrapped around with flesh as I was engulfed by The Warhammer Titan's tall stature.
It was an early morning...the capital of this northern nation was gonna get an ugly good morning,I looked to my left and my right as I saw The Armored,Female,Jaws and Beast Titans with Bertholdt climbing onto the back of The Armored Titan.
We started marching slowly as I formed a hammer with my hardening ability which went as high as 60 meters.
We finally reached the shore and Zeke said-"We are meant to open this city up for the army,don't completely destroy it,thats not our task,many eldians have been injected with my spinal fluid so we will have reinforcements in half an hour"
I nodded and started running towards the city.
I whipped the hammer straight into the ground hitting several houses and causing screams which woke up a big part of the city.
The ground rumbled...