𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟐𝟔 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐒

Suggestion #26 - Karl Jacobs 

YOOO WHATS GOING ON GUYS, ITS YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!!

This one awesome person, x_aly_x2, suggested that I do a oneshot for Karl Jacobs, and with the help from my official plot/idea developers and helpers, we came up with a very exciting plotline for this story, and I am quite honestly so psyched to write this! 

Thanks, Aly, for leaving the suggestion, you're awesome!

ALSO, if people want to see this oneshot as a full book, please, let me know, and your wish might just come true....

ENJOY!!!

beast boy rawr X3
Hey, Karl, I have a video idea
I need you at the warehouse asap 

Karl Jacobs, who still in bed cuddled up in his blankets and in the hoodie he spilled tomato soup on yesterday as he tried sleeping the day away, groaned loudy, and swiped his finger up to remove the new notification from the screen of his phone. Why did it have to be today? It was his lazy day, and the dark brown haired male just seeked the sweet release of sleep, he didn't care what time it was. 

Karl rolled from his side to his back, paying no mind to the fact that he rolled closer towards the egde of his giant bed, and again, let out a groan of protest; sometimes, he really dreaded the texts he could recieve from Jimmy about upcomign ideas. They really were crazy from time to time, and he remembered the last time he had been there for a challenge, where his car had ended up getting completely wrecked, and even if they bought him a new, and really ugly car might he add, the challenges were extremely extreme, as in a new level of extreme. 

For a short moment, the dark haired man let his thoughts wander to what Jimmy possibly could have thought about this time - it must be something crazy, as it seemed like the famous Mr.Beast had been planning it for a couple of weeks, seeing as he had been acting... Off. Karl couldn't quite put a finger on it, but there was something suddenly secretive about Jimmy, and no matter how curious or how much he begged his friend, Jimmy had not given up the information.

Staring at his white ceiling for a moment, he let out a small sigh, knowing he had to get up yet still trying to find the will to actually move his limbs. Maybe if he just ignored the text and pretended like he'd never gotten it, he could get away with it--

beast boy rawr X3
Don't bother trying to ignore me, pretending you haven't gotten my text
I'll just call you lol
Seriously though, I need you here for a video, please

ok coral
ughhhh 
i'll be right there

Karl willed his tired limbs out of bed, changed his hoodie to one not stained orange with soup, fixed his messy hair that he had crossed his fingers that he didn't have to set the very same morning, and sprayed on some cologne before he swiftly was on his way to the warehouse, that he arrived at not shortly after. 

Like usual, Karl spotted Jimmy's car parked outside the entrance, and, not thinking more about it, the young man entered the warehouse with a little bit of dread running through his veins; he was both curious and a little scared to find out what Jimmy had come up with this time. By the way he had been planning, it would probably be a big challenge.