CHAPTER 6

Genesis

Later that night after we have been out shopping, I showered and changed into my sleep wear.

I walk out and he's waiting for me.

He grabs my hand and drags me to a corner bathroom.

"What are you doing?!" I ask.

He takes his mask off and kissing me. Hard. And passionately.
He leans me up against the wall and has his arms against the wall with me in the middle.

I pull away.

"Sorry.." he says.

"For what?" I ask, Gently pushing him up so I can see his face.

"This. We shouldn't be doing this." He says as he runs his hands through his hair.

"Look it'll be fine. When my dad comes back I can talk to him about us and-" I begin, but he cuts me off.

"We can't tell him!" He says looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Why? I don't think he will care. He barely pays attention to me as is." I say rolling my eyes and smiling.

"Gen, I'm dead serious. Don't tell him." He says looking at me in the eyes.

We stare at each other before I finally give in.

"Fine." I say. I move past him and walk back to my room.

He follows close behind. I shut the door on him and he rolls his eyes aggravated. He opens it and sits down and watches me. He sits down in the chairs and I sit at my vanity and put my hair in a low sleek pony tail.

"It's not because I don't want to be with you." He says.

I ignore him and brush out the ends of my brunette hair.

"It's because he will kill me." He says.

I turn around and give a "get real" look.
I turn back around.

"Either that or he will make me work where I used too. So we wouldn't be able to see each-other." He says as he watches me.

"I'll sneak out and visit you." I say.

"No you can't keep doing that." He says.

"Why not? I do it all the time?" I say as I walk towards him.

He stares at my body as I stand infront of him

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says as he looks away.

I walk up to my mirror. It's full length. I see him watching me as I examine myself in the mirror.

I turn around and look at him. He's not wearing his mask. Because it's just us in my room.

"So do you think you can tell me about you now?" I ask, with a smile across my face.

"Your impossible. You know that?" He says.

"That's what they say." I reply.

I lay down in bed.
"So I guess thats a no?" I say.

"Not right now." He mumbles.

I drift off.