imagine #12

This is for Greaser1315!! Hope you like it!!

Feel free to screenshot lol!

" Gaby, I have a surprise for you" Johnny said.
" what is it Johnnycake? " Then, he from behind his back he pulled out 2 Queen concert tickets!! " JOHNNY CADE I LOVE YOU!!! " my heart was racing!! I can't believe it! I'm going to a Freddy mercury concert!!! I hugged Johnny as tightly as I could " thank you my one, " I said. " your welcome angel. "

Time skip to the concert*

" Johnny Johnny Johnny johnny!!! Look!! There he is!! " Freddy was on stage. He had his guitar and had his right hand ready to strum the beginning chord to ' under pressure '! One of my favorites!! My other favorite is ' the show must go on'.

" johnny, thank you so much! You are the best boyfriend a girl could ask for, and I love you so much! " I said to johnny. " oh honey, I love you so much too, " then Freddy started playing his guitar and singing. Johnny took my hand and we started dancing. It was so fun!! Johnny is a really good dancer too! " johnny, " I said as we were dancing, " why did you do this for me? "
" because I love you Gaby, " he amassed sweetly. I love him so much.
" thank you johnny, I love you, " I voiced, and before he could answer, I  hugged him, and he smiled. That was quite a wonderful night.

Sorry it so short! I didn't know how to end it! I hope you liked it Greaser1315!

-BLH