Pretty Girl

WARNINGS:
choking, hand kinkkk
(no seggs this chapter.. but seggs is coming soonn 🙈🙈)

 (A/N): Let's act like Y/N & Spencer have minty fresh breath in the morning 😁

Your eyes fluttered open. The sunlight piercing through the window. The Netflix 'Are you still watching' sign was plastered on the T.V.

You lifted your head and notice that you were no longer cuddling Spencer, but you were cuddling a tiny pillow.

What the...

You looked down on the floor and saw the boy genius, laying down, his arms were wrapped around a tiny pillow as well.

You laughed at the sight. Pulling out your phone to get a quick picture. You checked the time, it was
6:07 a.m. Almost time to go into work. Since today you didn't have a case you guys would be going in at 7:30 for paperwork.

"Spencer." You nudged him with your foot. Small groans leaving his mouth. He wasn't a morning person. Then again... who was?

"Spencer!" You threw a pillow at him.

His face winced, his eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the sunlight that was beaming on him. He propped himself up on his palms, looking at his surroundings. He quickly realized he was on the floor.

"W-why.... what the hell am I doing on the floor?" Spencer squinted his eyes looking up at you.

You were trying to hold in your laughter. He looked hilarious, but extremely hot, and his morning voice didn't help.

"I think I... pushed you off the couch.. while you were sleeping." You paused in between your words, the laughter coming out of your mouth.

He groaned. "Now my back is killing me."

"Sorry, Dr." You shrugged. The smile never leaving your lips.

"What time is it?" Spencer got off of the floor and sat on the couch.

"It is..." You grabbed Spencer's arm and looked at the silver watch that was sitting on his wrist. "....6:15" The tiny hands on the watch making it hard to read the time.

"If your house is about 15 minutes away from HQ and it takes you about 10 minutes to get ready, and we still have to go back to my house, for me to get ready, which takes an additional 20 minutes, then we should have around 30 minutes of free time." He stated.

His wrist was still in your hand. Your eyes leaving his watch, and following his veins, from his wrist, to his knuckles, to his fingers.

His long... veiny... big... fingers. You bit your lip, thinking about how they feel on your neck, and how they would feel all over your body.