《Chapter 39》

Vanessa's p.o.v

We watched the movie whilst cuddling and drinking juice. Soon it was over and I heard the car pull up in the driveway.

Looks like they came on time...

The door opened, revealing...

Dun dun dun

My as*hole brothers and my besties. Who else?

They looked at us and ther eyes widen like they saw a ghost. I looked behind me but there was nothing so I just gave them a curious look. I could see Jasmine and Isabella squealing whilst my brothers started glaring at Ashton.

What happened?

Suddenly I saw Jason charge towards Ashton and he punched Ashton in the gut.

Ouch...

Ashton clenched his jaw but didn't move at all. What the f*ck is up with all of them?

I stood in front of Ashton, blocking him form Jason and the rest. "Why you punching him?"

"Because he's f*cking touching you! What else?" He grits. Touching? "We were just watching a movie." I roll my eyes at his protectiveness.

"He might have other motives." Ricardo states with a slight glare.

Geez..

"He doesn't. His my friend and I know him well." They opened their mouths to talk back but i cut them off. "No fighting him. Understand?"

They nod with hesitancy and I saw Jasmine and Isabella whispering to each other. They were constantly giggling and for some reason I felt like there was more to it than that.

What are they talking about?

Ashton's p.o.v

Jason stepped forward and landed a punch in my gut, making me clench my jaw. Damn , he can punch hard...

I was gonna stand up but stopped when I saw Vanessa stand in front of me, protectively.

She told them that I'm her friend and that I have no motives.

The only motive I have is making her date me....

If only she knew..

They nodded and I saw vanessa's friends whispering with each other. Weird..

Jasmine's p.o.v (suprise?)

We enter the house, only to be shocked. Vanessa and Ashton were sitting on the couch, cuddling under a blanket.

Oh my god-

They are so cute!

I saw vanessa look up at her now glaring brothsr with a confused look.

They're mad at Ashton huh..

Poor him..

And that's when Jason punches Ashton and vanessa defends him.

Damn.  This ship is sailing and fast-

I guess Isabella and I will make it faster.

I pull Isabella over and whisper in her ear"I ship Ashton and vanessa." She giggles and nods. "I do too."

"Let's help make this ship sail then." I wink and she nods, laughing.

I could see Vanessa staring at us. She gave us a "What you talking about?" Look and I just shook my head.

She didn't seem to like the answer but looked away.

Oh Vanessa. If only you knew what we're planning...