Chapter 15

Third Person POV

"What is happening here? Jimin-ah? Jimin-ah what happened? Yoongi hyung, Why jimin is shaking so much and why he's not answering me? Is he crying? Jimin-ah!" Taehyung worriedly asked as soon as he saw his best friend shaking in the arms of Yoongi. He immediately made his way towards the pair and crouched down to their level. He instantly bought his hand towards his best friend and placed it on his back, light caressing it.

"Jimin-ah... Minie... please look at me. Look at me, your Tae-Tae is here! Jimin-ah, please..." Taehyung tried to get his Best Friend's attention but failed. After the failed attempt, he sighed and went straight to grip Jimin's shoulders from the back tightly and shook him one last time, before bringing his arms under Jimin's armpits and pulling him from Yoongi's embrace to his warm one. As soon as he got Jimin in his arms, he immediately turned Jimin towards him and held him tightly in his arms, without looking at his face. He placed Jimin's head in the crook of his own neck as he rubbed his Best Friend's back, soothingly.

After few moments, Taehyung softly pulled away from the warm embrace so he can take a look at Jimin's face but when he did, he felt like someone punched him straight in his chest and the pain went straight to his heart. His Best Friend's soft face was now drenched with tears and turned swollen red. Tears were still streaming down through his eyes which caused his little nose to turn extremely red. He immediately bought his hand to Jimin's right cheek to wipe the tears off but it didn't stop them escaping from Jimin's eyes.

Each tear, which was escaping from Jimin's eyes, was burning Taehyung's heart. Every single tear was causing Taehyung extreme heartache. His heart was screaming at him to take every single pain away from the person who was standing in front of him, in his warm embrace. His heart couldn't bear to see the person standing in front of him in pain. The sound of the soft sobs was breaking Taehyung's heart into pieces. Those broken pieces were playing the role of broken glasses which was cutting the insides of Taehyung's so deeply that it scared him. It scared him.

Taehyung couldn't understand why he was feeling like that. Don't take him wrong, he loves his Best Friend more than anything else in this world, but the extreme emotion he felt was new and scary to him. He didn't know why he was feeling uttermost fear when he think about his Best Friend in any pain. He was feeling like as if he was the one who was going through the pain instead of Jimin. He felt as much pain as Jimin felt or even more.

But why?

And then, he got his answer.

Taehyung got his answers to his fears and pain.

That was the day, on which he got to know that Jimin was not only his Best friend but also his Soulmate.

His Soulmate.

His Other Half.

Taehyung's Soulmate.

A smile started to appear on his face slowly as he hugged Jimin tightly for the second time. He sighed through his boxy smile while looking up at the ceiling. The satisfaction he felt after knowing that how lucky he is to have a Soulmate was beyond blissful than anything.

A soulmate, with whom he can have a full fledged conversation through eyes, without exchanging a single word. The one, who feels his pain and be his medicine, just like he can feel his soulmate's pain. The one, on whom he can always rely on.

A soulmate, in whose arms he always found Home.

And finally, he found his Home.

He found His Soulmate.