Revenge.

"Fuck!" I punched the steering wheel as soon as I stepped into my car.

I groaned, rubbing my knuckles. I need to leave. I didn't feel like going back home to Tiffany and Audrina. They were getting ready to go out, I had no business bringing my ugly energy back home.

Damn it. I need a drink.

I drove until I saw a corner store. Perfect. I parked and stepped into the building, me being the only person there. I looked around, noticing the cashier and where the alcohol was.

Now, I didn't have many alcohol choices, if I wanted more variety, I should've gone to a bar. Oh well, I'm already here.

I picked a case of 12 beers and dropped it on the counter in front of the cashier.

He looked up, examining my face.

"ID?" He said, glaring at me.

"What? Oh, I don't have it." I sniffled, cursing myself for not bringing it.
Then again, I didn't think I would be drinking beer in the middle of the afternoon.

"I can't sell you this then." He pulled the case of beer towards himself.

"No, please give me a break! I- I promise I'm 22." My voice broke and I wept. I couldn't stop, my hand covered my mouth so I wouldn't be loud.

'Pull yourself together.' I told myself, clutching the small wad of cash in my fist.

"I'm sorry. I'm having a bad day." I looked up at the confused teen checking me out. He sympathetically frowned at me, watching as I broke down.

"Uh, are you okay?"

"No." I wiped my eyes, feeling embarrassed.

"10 bucks." He scanned the case of beer and put it in a plastic bag. He smiled at me, though I could sense he was uncomfortable. 

"Thank you so much." I wept and slid the roll of cash across the counter, feeling bad for it being so crumpled up.

"Have a nice day." He laughed awkwardly, watching me as I walked out of the store. I nodded and walked out, sighing as I sniffled.

I felt embarrassed as I went back inside my car, opening the case and taking one of the beers.

I took a big swig of the bottle, the cool liquid burning my throat.

God, how I hate beer. But desperate times call for desperate measures. I needed to be numb.

I put the bottle in the cup holder and drove away, careful to not drink while I was driving.

I didn't have anywhere to go. What am I even doing? Fuck.

I parked on the curb in front of my house, noticing Natalie's car in the driveway. Damn it.

I drank from the bottle, the liquid not getting any easier to gulp down. Time passed and it started to get dark.

My head began to throb, my stomach felt like acid.

"What the hell?" I coughed when I began to feel woozy after 5 drinks. I didn't think I was such a lightweight, but beer was a horrible drug.

I clenched the neck of the bottle, watching as my knuckles went white.

I checked my phone for the first time in hours.

*15 missed calls from Noah♡*

I felt my eyes water at his name on my phone. The memory of when I saw it for the first time flooded back. Why did it have to end like this?