Epilogue

Life wasn't easy after Rebekah took Hope. Esther, Finn, and Mikael returned, as well as Kol. The Mikaelsons learned they had a long lost older sister named Freya, who had been stolen by their aunt Dahlia, who came back to try and take Hope.

Then old flames re entered everyone's lives, which made life very difficult. Then it was the Hollow, which possessed Hope, and separated the family.

Amelia and Klaus stayed together throughout everything however, which surprised everyone as they had some pretty nasty fights along the way.

Elijah lost his memory to save Hope, which destroyed Hayley, and then Hayley died. Amelia shut everyone out for weeks when that happened, and she had even attacked Elijah when he had finally regained his memory. He had understood, and eventually their relationship became less strained but it was difficult for the redhead to even be in the same room as him for awhile.

When Klaus made the decision to die, to save his daughter, Amelia knew that this was how she was going to die too. She couldn't stand thinking about losing Klaus on top of everyone and everything else that they had lost.

But she promised Klaus that she would stay and take care of Hope, so she did. Rebekah and Marcel went off and got married, and Kol went off with Davina so Amelia was left alone when Hope went to the Salvatore Boarding School.

She didn't mind though. It gave her time to remember her loved ones, and spend time on herself. She knew that sooner or later, she would be reunited with all of them again, and she couldn't wait for that day, but until then she would remain alone, with her dead lover in her thoughts always.