Let The Demons Hide

The angels had spread out across paradise in search of the demons. The order was to detain the fiends as quickly as possible to stop them from reuniting with Helltaker. Yet despite the amounts of angels, our demon harem remains at large.

       In an outpost near the edge of heaven, two angels were standing in their post on top of a tall watchtower. Keeping an eye out for any possible trespassers. But these two never actually end up doing anything than just standing around and talking.

       "Hey." The first one spoke up.

       "Yeah?" The other answered.

      "You ever wonder why we're here?" They asked.

      "It's one of the afterlife's greatest mysteries isn't it? We lived our entire lives trying to follow through some written values of a cosmic being, so that when we finally die we are free of the stress of the human realm. Yet now that we're here, we're still doing a 9-5 with no more ambition and no more future. It's as if our souls will forever be in a constant loop that even the release of death cannot rescue you from."

        "... Um, what? Dude I was just asking why we're out here in the scorching sun instead of sitting down over there in the shade!"

       "Ohhh... Yeah sure let's go. Not like anything's gonna happen if we don't stand around here anyway."

       "You wanna talk about the stuff you just said back there?"

     The two angels flew off of the post leaving it empty. A fly suddenly flies into where the two were standing before it Transforms back into Beelzebub. She crouches down and reaches her hand up to signal the clearance. A chain shoots up and grapples onto the post. Judgement quickly climbing up and joining Beel.

      "Alright this should be a safe spot for now." Judgement breath a sigh of relief as she looked around.

      "Still... We need to keep moving." Beel grumbled. She looked over to the distance where a big castle was visible in every corner of heaven. "He's probably in there."

      "It'll be hard to get around these stupid guards though. Plus we got separated, we need to regroup quick." Judgement laid down, to keep herself hidden from the angels that passed by below and to rest. "Can't you turn into Great Fly again?"

      "No, that's reckless." Beel shook his head. "Besides, heaven... restrains our power, I don't know how long i'll last in that form."

       "Things are looking grim for us." Judgement frowned. "I just hope the others are okay..."

        "Let's check over here!"

         On another part of heaven, the angels scouted around a farm house. The farming angels were to return to their homes and quarantined until the demons were to be found.

      Malina hunched under a sack of hay as she carefully pokes her head out for a bit. A sigh of relief escapes her when she sees the angel pass by, and away from where she was hiding.

      "Okay, I think I'm sa—"

       "Hello!" Someone suddenly spoke from behind her. This made Malina jolt forward, she turned with her fist up front ready to throw some hands on an angel.

But what greeted her instead were the three Cerberus all staring at her quizzically as if they weren't fugitives in a foreign world.

"Oh, it's just you Cerberus." Malina let out another sigh as she leaned into the Triple Demon. "At least I'm with someone else now... Somethree?"