𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"LUNA, DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE RAVENCLAW DIADEM?", VICTORIA QUESTIONED. the quire girl looked up from her book, closing it as she hummed for a moment.

     "honestly I'm not quite sure. it's said that no one alive has seen it", luna answered, to which victoria knew for a fact that wasn't true, as voldemort was still very much alive.

     "if only the helena ravenclaw portrait outside the library could speak. perhaps she ought to know where it is", victoria randomly grumbled.

"then why don't you ask her personally?", luna simply answered.

"she's dead luna. unless you have some resurrection power to bring her back to life. it's quite impossible to—"

"the grey lady", luna interrupted.

"excuse me?"

"ravenclaw's ghost, the grey lady", luna repeated more specifically this time.

     'ah right...the ghosts of each house'.

     "you're brilliant luna!", victoria praised, making the ravenclaw girl just smile.

     "I'm glad I could help", luna replied as victoria immediately stood up to leave.

     "I'll see you later then luna!"

     the ravenclaw girl watched her friend leave as she reopened her book and continued reading.

•♛•

"what happened to your hand?", victoria asked as the girl walked with dumbledore towards the astronomy tower.

     victoria had yet to tell harry about helena ravenclaw's ghost, as dumbledore had immediately requested the girl's presence, making her wonder what was wrong.

     "I've successfully retrieved the slytherin locket from the black family. which means there's only...nagini left", dumbledore said.

     "I see...are you going to task me to go kill his snake next then?", victoria asked in a bored tone, seeming to have seen this coming.

     "I'm offering you a choice right now, ms. noir", dumbledore slightly chuckled.

     "a choice? since when?", victoria scoffed, crossing her arms as she leaned against the railing of the tower.