Chapter 32

~ENZO POV~

After spending all day making use of this gym, I had enough. I headed back towards the cabin, stopping seeing Kyle sitting outside.

"Finally. Thought you'd be in forever." He said with a mouthful of food. He held a giant piece of pizza in his hand.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead as he raised the pizza up. "You should try this stuff." He mumbled.

"I'm not spending 3 hours in the gym to come back and eat that shit." I scowled as he rolled his eyes.
I stalked toward the door of my cabin, before seeing something catch my attention.

It was Shy, and her two friends Roman and Jade who were carrying her. She looked disoriented and dazed, and there was a big cut on her forehead.

"Fuck." I muttered, watching them help her into the cabin.

"She tripped and bumped her head on a sharp rock." One of her friend said as she looked at Shy with concern.

They laid her down on the couch as she tried getting up."I'm okay." Shy snapped. I walked towards her and kneeled down.

My hand lifted her chin and scanned her cut, wincing at how painful it looked. It was deep enough to need stitches.

Roman sat down beside her and held her arm. "Go get the camps nurse or whatever." He told Jade, and she left in search of a nurse.

Her friend entered a while later with a little boy. "I couldn't find a nurse, but I found a kid who's dad is a doctor." She said as she pulled the little boys arm. Her friends were almost as stupid as Kyle.

Roman bent down to be at face level with him.
"Where's your father?" He loudly asked as if the kid was foreign.

"In Russia. And I'm American." The little boy scowled. Of course, fucking Russia.

"Oops." Jade said as she winced. "I'll go look harder."

"I'll help her." Roman said as he facepalmed himself, and Shy's friends both left. They were both fucking idiots, I didn't know how she could stand them.

I looked at her. Her eyes kept falling closed and dark red blood ran from her cut.

To stop the blood flow, I pressed the wound with some toilet paper before she jumped and pushed me away. "Stop. I can handle it myself."

After grinding my jaw, I continued soaking the blood up before she tried pushing me again. This time she slid off the couch, stood and limped to the bathroom.

Fuck. I'd never met someone as difficult as her. I had to follow, and when I stood in front of her I stared her down in a way that made her gulp.

"Sit down."

She opened her mouth to argue, but quickly gave in and slipped onto the counter. The bathroom had no cabinets, just a counter and a shower with a small window showing outside.

I had nowhere else to put the kit I'd brought so I went into the bedroom and pulled it from my suitcase. It was small, a black bag with needles and other medical shit in there. When I was a kid my mother would stitch me up, but the fights got so frequent I had to learn myself.

Placing it on the counter, I dug into the kit and pulled out the needle and thread. "You ever been stitched before?" I asked, standing in between her legs.

She lowered her eyes at where I stood, pulling them up to meet mine with an almost vulnerable look. "A few times." She replied, making me lower my eyebrows. I didn't expect that.

"I got into a lot of fights." she added, and I stared at her with a look that made her frown. "What?"

"Me too."