The Blue Bunny

(This is based off a real life experience with a now ex friend of mine. So, this hits close to home. High school AU.)

---------------------------------------------------------

New message from "Bee Boi":

Tommy! I got you a surprise!

I smiled at the message from my friend. Unlocking my phone to reply.

Oh really? What is it?

I set my phone back down on my bed, returning to my laptop that I was writing on. After a minute, the phone buzzed again.

New message:

Tommyyyyy, I can't tell youuuuu. That ruins it

I laughed, pressing the calls button. He immediately picked up.

"Tommy, I can't tell you what the surprise is. That's ruins the whole idea." He started.

I giggled at him, "But I'm curious. Can I guess?"

"Fine, you can guess."

"Is it food?"

"No."

"Is it a hoodie?" Tubbo knew how much I love hoodies.

"Damm, that would've been so much better." He said.

I laughed at him. We talked for a few minutes before he had to go. I hung up, putting my phone down. I turned back to my laptop and continued to write.

Throughout the night, me and Tubbo texted more. Talking about random things that came to our heads. I eventually fell asleep due to tiredness.

I woke up the next morning to my alarm. I got up and out of bed, getting dressed. I texted Tubbo good morning before heading downstairs for breakfast. I said hi to my parents, grabbing some toast.

Mom drove me to school as usual. Tubbo rode the bus so he would get here later than me. I walked inside, going over to my table. Dream, George, Sapnap, Niki, Fundy, Wilbur were already there.

I greated them and sat down. We talked about everything, making jokes, talking about the day ahead of us. The bell rung, letting us know we can go to our lockers. I walked to mine, wondering where Tubbo was.

I opened my locker, taking off my bag. I put it inside, opening it to grab my laptop. Suddenly, arms wrapped around me and I felt a head on my shoulder. I gasped in surprise before realizing it was Tubbo.

"Good morning." I said to him.

"Morning Tommy. I'm sleepy." He said, Tubbo had a hard time sleeping every night when he was alone. I frowned, through he couldn't see it.

"I'm sorry man. Two more days then you'll be able to sleep well." I felt him nod.

I grabbed my things from my locker and closed it. Tubbo followed me as I walked to my homeroom. We talked for a bit, Tubbo complaining about a test he had later on today. Once we reached my homeroom, I put my things on my desk.

"So, my surprise?" I asked him.

"Oh yea, almost forgot about that." He reached into his bag, pulling out a round blue object.

He handed out to me, and upon further inspection, I learned it was a stuffed blue bunny. He had a green nose and long ears. As well as arms, legs, a tail, and some whiskers. He was so soft.

I smiled at the bunny, looking up at Tubbo. I pulled him into a tight hug, not wanting to let go. He giggled at my happiness as he pulled back a bit. I almost felt like crying, still holding the bunny in my hands.

"You like it?" He asked, I nodded at him.

He kissed my forehead as I continued to look at the soft thing in my hands. The bell rang, interrupting our moment. Tubbo cursed it under his breath, making me laugh.

"I have to go. But I'll see you at lunch, okay?" He told me.

"Okay. Tubbo, thank you. I love him." I said to him.

"I know you do." He pulled me into another hug before he left. I sat down at my desk, looking at the soft bunny. I put him in my bag so nothing would happen to him. All I could do was smile.

Thank you, Tubbo.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves.

This story hit home in so many ways for me. First of all, I had trouble writing this because I haven't been to school in months and forgot how to school. So, my apologies if this was confusing to read lol.

Second of all, this bunny meant the world to me until the person who gave it to me became a piece of trash. So, fuck her and that stupid bunny.

Here's a picture of the bunny:

This is a old picture and I look ugly in it so, mind the black coloring

But yea, I hope you all are doing well. Be kind and take care of yourself.

-Lexi<3