I͟c͟ ͟k͟ ͟y K͟i͟s͟s͟e͟s͟ ⌫ Nitori Aiichiro x Reader

Trying to get these out so I'm sorry if you don't like them! If you do you're too sweet.

And it's my specialty, no not lemon I suck, but fluff ☁️!

Reader is female.

Requested by m_needssleep thank you so much for requesting again!

Anime is Free! Streaming on Funimation and more!

Enjoy ~
___________________________________

Tissues.

Coughing and sneezing.

The runny red nose that made you look like Rudolph the red nose reign deer, even if it wasn't Christmas.

Plus the feeling of wanting to be warm all day and lay down with the blankets all over you without giving a damn about your reputation.

That's how you felt right now, in other words you were overtaken by Satans wrath. In other other words, you were sick.

Sick as hell.

Sicker than sick in the whole history of the world. Universe even.

Used and clean tissues were all over your bed. Empty cardboard boxes of the tissues were scattered on your floor, squished because you kept sneezing while holding them.

Every five seconds you felt the urge to sneeze and move around. Uncomfortable in bed in every position.

"Achoo! Ugh more boogers are you kidding me?! Frick those damn tissues I hate this already." You said screwing the tissues that were in the other side of the bed and wiped your nose with your blanket.

You moved around in bed again. Putting the warm blanket over you. "God it's so hot." You groaned and took the blanket off, almost kicking it off of your bed.

You felt the cold air hit your legs and send chills up you're spine. "Jesus Christ now it's too cold!" You threw your blanket around with your feet all over the bed.

Your finally position was just mayhem. You looked like a human pretzel with your pose and the blanket wrapped half around you, the rest on the floor.

The sunlight usually lit up your room in the morning. Yet it hadn't yet, and for you if felt like an eternity that the night was still hanging.

Your body moved over to hopefully grab your phone. For your hand only to land on a soggy used tissue paper.

"Ew disgusting! Why do I have to be sick when I have school- school to-tomorrow- ACHOO!" You sneezed loud again, sucking in the mucus building up.

The moment you coughed up a booger and it landed on your wet tongue you were going to be done with life by then. Dig up the grave because Y/n has surrendered.

If her friends from Samezuka Academy weren't going to play a game about her life to choose who inherits her five dollars she wasn't going to the funeral.

"Phone? Phone where's my damn- oh here it is." You were about to have a mental breakdown if you couldn't find your little baby.

You opened your phone and it was at max brightness, stinging your eyes with the deadly white color.

"This stupid thing is killing me like this sickness I got! Why did someone push me into cold ass water when it was literally scorching outside! My temperature was damn confused and now I have to suffer!" You screamed in your pillow.

An idea suddenly got into your head. "Hey I wonder if Ai is awake? Oh shi- chicken strips it's six am. Not that early right? Doesn't hurt to try sometimes?" You spoke to yourself going to Nitori's contact.