The Battle of the Astronomy Tower

You heard Harry and the others go into the Gryffindor door a few flights below you. They were going to start to look for you pretty soon, you needed to hurry up and get to Draco before they find you first.

You walked over to the door that led to the spiral stairs. You took a deep breath. Draco has to be in up here. You can fix all of this.

You opened the door and slowly walked up to the spiral stairs leading to the Astronomy tower. There's no question Draco isn't here.

You walk up slowly up the stairs hoping not to make a sound. You took your wand out just in case Hermione was right about all of this.

You looked above your head to the platforms that held up the tower. There where three people you could recognize up there. Blaise, Pansy and Draco.

You tried to hear what they were saying. You kneeled down and hid behind the staircase.

Pansy's tone in voice sounded like she was arguing with Draco or Blaise.

You heard loud footsteps going down the stairs you were under, it was Blaise and Pansy. Why are they leaving Draco up their alone?

"Come on Pansy, let's just leave him alone, we'll come back." Blaise was walking down with Pansy as they left the tower. They were soaking wet.

It didn't matter anyways, it was easier now to get to Draco.

You slowly stood back up and walked up the stairs to the top of the Astronomy tower. It was raining hard out. Big droplets of cold water stung your face as you scanned the tower for Draco.

You saw Draco leaning on the railing of the tower looking at the view.

You closed your eyes for a second.

You couldn't help but think about the first time you where up here with Draco. It was a cold foggy night. You were in your silky nightdress clueless as ever, not knowing a single thing about Draco. You and Draco fell asleep on the wooden floor looking at the stars in Draco's arms. Everything seemed simple. That's when you and Draco became close. That's when everything seemed alright.

You opened your eyes again.

Now it was colder and raining. You stood at the same place you stood a few days ago waiting for Draco to turn around. But you were dressed in baggy sweatpants that have already been soaked in the rain. Things where more complicated. Nothing seemed simple.

You slowly walked forward with your wand behind your back. It was hard to see considering the heavy rain and the complete darkness.

"Draco.." you said very softly as you stopped a few feet away from him.

Draco spun around quickly noticing you. He still had on his wet Slytherin uniform but his tie was loosely undone and his hair was messy and dripping wet.

Draco slanted his eyebrows and opened his mouth. You didn't recognize his eyes. They were very watery and full of hate.

You took a step back with caution. You gripped your wand behind you back tighter now.

Draco closed his eyes and took a deep breath trying to resist himself but the potion was to strong. He looked down and opened his eyes.

You walked closer to him. Your eyes started to fill up with tears.

"Draco please, it's me. I know you trust me, please Draco." You whispered as you were inches away from Draco now.