𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔

"Bitch get out of here," I laughed

"My feet are killing me," Alicia said, so we sat down and she took off her shoes.

"So what are we doing tomorrow," I said sipping on patron.

"I gotta work tomorrow, so we gon have to hang out tomorrow."

"Ugh Ima be alone...again," I sighed.

"Allure I think you should talk to your mom. You can't keep partying and drinking every night thinking things are going to get better. Sooner or later you're going to need to move."

"Uhhh I choose later," I continued drinking.

She was right. Everyone who was telling me that I had to move on, or get help was right, even though I don't want to admit it.

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

I heard bottles being thrown, making me jump out of my bed and into the living room.

"What are you guys doing," I said with a raspy voice, rubbing my eyes.

I walked to the kitchen where they were continuing throwing the bottles into a trash bin.

"Let go of that," I ran to grab the bottle of Henny, and I was pushed.

"Juju come get her," Nani said, and I got pulled away.

I sat on the couch, bouncing my leg up and down.

Finally, after ten minutes they were done throwing out the bottles.

They sat down looking at me in disappointment.

"Ima go back to my room," I said about to get up.

"Sit down," Chico said in a stern voice.

I stayed right where I was and sighed.

"You're going to get help. I don't give a fuck what you say, you're going," Sjay said.

A MONTH LATER

"Allure, you have a visitor," Ms.Elaine announced walking into the room. I put down the clothes I was folding and looked up.

There he was standing there looking better than how I seen him like last time.

It's not real. He's gone.

I shook my head, and closed my eyes.

"No," I let out, then opened them.

He was still standing there.

I walked up to him, and hesitantly touched his cheek. When I felt his skin touch my palm, I pulled my arm back quickly.

I let out a deep breathe, not even noticing that I was holding it in.

My lips started to quiver, and tears began fill up eyes. I balled up my fist, and started hitting his chest lightly over and over again.

"I'm sorry," he repeated, and rubbed on top of my head.

I didn't say anything back. I couldn't even think straight nor gather the right words to say.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

HEY GUYS IM BACK!

I've been so busy getting caught up with school, I barely have time to even write.

I know this was a short chapter but the next one will be lengthy and detailed.

I hope you guys are well and healthy.