15. late night...

-twitter-

-twitter-

PUFF | puffoffical

somehow, we were convinced to go abandoned house exploring. please watch the video and watch us almost go to jail :D

a couple of nights ago...

"Listen, what can possibly happen?" Michael stated, turning around with the camera in his hand. Astrid's brother had convinced all the girls to go on an adventure. Eris played with her Skeppy hoodie, deciding to promote her friend a bit. "I can protect you."

"Dude, we are going to fucking die," Josephine stated, smacking bugs away from her. Astrid laughed, walking next to her brother. "I'm saying that if we get attacked by a murderer we throw Astrid first."

"What the fuck? Why me?" Astrid yelled, trying to stay on the path. Eris would've laughed if she wasn't nervous as much. "Eris, help me out here."

"Nope, we will most definitely throw you in first." Josephine cheered as Michael stopped for a bit. He began smacking his flashlight. Eris looked at him weirdly before she noticed his flashlight flickering. "Ghost person, please don't do this." The light lit back up, making them all sigh.

Walking up ahead, they approached the abandoned house with multiple 'no trespassing' signs. Eris took in a deep breath, grabbing ahold of Josephine's hand. Astrid opened the old door, yelling out a 'hello'.

"All fun and games until we are getting dragged around like rag dolls," Eris whispered. Michael laughed behind her, recording the surroundings around him. The house was old. The walls were graffiti with disturbing messages and the furniture was gone. "How are we even going to talk to the ghosts or whatever?"

"With this!" The three girls turned to look at the Ouija board that Michael held in his hand. They looked from each other, to the board and back to Michael. "What?"

"I'm not going to do that shit!" Josephine yelled. "I was down for like spirit boxes or the rod things, not demon portal." Eris nodded, agreeing with Josephine. Her phone was buzzing, making her pull it out.

Incoming FaceTime call from Karl💞

"Ask Karl, he would agree with me." Eris rolled her eyes at his remark, answering the FaceTime call. She waited for it to connect. His face filled her screen, smiling as he waved at her. "Wait, Eris? Where are you?"

"Ghost hunting! But Michael wants us to use the Ouija board," Eris pouted, looking at him. "We kinda don't want to and he said to ask you."

"What the honk, no!" Karl yelled, letting out a nervous laugh. "Clearly you don't want to do it." Eris nodded, looking at Michael. He walked off into the house, making Astrid scoff and follow behind him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm doing alright. Jojo is holding my hand." Eris lifted her hand that held Josephine's. Josephine popped her head in, waving at him with her other hand.

"Keeping it warm for you!" Eris blushed, punching Josephine's shoulder. Karl laughed, watching Eris' flustered expression. "Kais supremacy!"

"Stop. Anyways, want to say on call with me? I'm not sure how much of this I can take." Karl nodded, putting his phone against a pillow, Eris assumed. He watched attentively, almost as nervous as them. "Where did they go?"

A small crash was heard. Eris and Josephine jumped, eyeing the kitchen where the two siblings ran off to. "Astrid? Michael?" Josephine called out. Eris clung on tighter to the other girl. Karl leaned forward as well, making Eris look down to smile at him. He knew it was fake and an attempt to reassure him but he smiled back at her hoping she felt comfort.

"We gotta run!" Michael came in running with Astrid short behind them. Eris looked at them confused. Josephine looked at them as if they were crazy. "We heard police sirens."

"Fuck!" Eris stuffed her phone into the pocket again as they ran down the path. The sirens were distant but close enough to say it might be headed their way.

"This isn't the way I wanted to go out man!" Eris laughed at Josephine's comment. "I'm too hot to go to jail!"

"Josephine, shut up and run!" Astrid yelled in between laughter. Eris unlocked the door, throwing the keys at Michael for him to start the car. They opened the doors, jumping in as the car skidded off. Eris pulled her phone back out, noticing the mortified look on Karl's face. "Hey, you come here often?"

"It felt like I was in a movie," Karl laughed. Everyone joined in, agreeing how movie-like that was of them. "I have to go do something real quick. Call later tonight?" Eris nodded, waving 'goodbye' to Karl. The call ended, making the car become silent again.

"So, that's the famous Karl Jacobs I see on my timeline," Michael muttered, looking at Eris through the rear mirror. She nodded, resting her head on Josephine's shoulder. "It sounds like you like him."

"Yeah, I do." Astrid turned around in her seat, shocked at her. Josephine cheered, capping her hands. Eris rolled her eyes, closing them a bit. "Fuck both of you."

"I call being the maid of honor!" Josephine yelled. Before Astrid could protest, Josephine continued her rant. "I say this because I am the matchmaker. I got him to build the house for her on the SMP. All you did was nudge Eris onto Love or Host twice."

"Why does that revoke my rights of being maid of honor?"

"Because you did do it twice without her knowing."

"...you're right."

[a/n]a filler chapter!!but im excited for the chaptersfollowing this one!

[a/n]
a filler chapter!!
but im excited for the chapters
following this one!

as always loves,
you are loved!
stay hydrated!
have a nice day/night!

~j