CAGED: intro

—

Introduction

They will claim to be her salvation as they take her through hell.

Left in the care of her brothers, Isabella starts to realize this as the truth begins to crack the surface of all that she has left and she realizes there is no escape.

Author's Note

Caged is the first book out of a series. All works in this series are rated mature and deal with sensitive material including, but not limited to, the following:

- emotional abuse
- drug and alcohol abuse
- mentions of suicide and self-harm
- violence and language
- psychological trauma

As for the order of the books, it is as follows:

Caged (book 1, complete)
Freed (book 2, complete)
Mended (spin-off, ongoing)
Frayed (prequel, coming soon)

To my rereaders, please avoid putting spoilers in the comments. I've already deleted many, and I want everyone to have the reading experience all of you had when I first began writing these books years ago. Other than that, I hope you all enjoy the stories and characters I've created and just know that I'm truly so grateful for all the support and love I've been given through the years.

Take care <3

C O P Y R I G H T

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2020 by luxedreams

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means.