Chapter 24

Gulf's POV

"What did dad say?"

I wonder if dada threatened him again. I wave my hand in front of him because he was left dumbfounded.

"Baby?why?" Even Becca is wondering what happened to his brother. "Did he scare you? Tell me."

"He told me to take care of you." He smiled widely. "I can't believe it."

"Then maybe he trusts you already. I'm happy." I told him. Dad's approval is very important to me.

We went back to their home. His parents are sitting in the living room.

Mew told them that we are going to rest.

We took shower together. It's now normal for us already. We don't feel any awkwardness with each other already. I am so comfortable with Mew.

He turned on my new phone and installed some apps.

"Baby, I'll save mine and your family phone numbers okay." He has all of their numbers.

"Add Becca's too."

"Noted. I hope no other guys will text you anymore." He told me and I can't help but smile.

"Yes, baby. No other guys." He knows that I can never like a girl.

We were just in the bed cuddling and busy talking about our future. I'm happy that I have met someone like Mew in my life. He is making me happy. I love him so much.

When I love someone, I really focus on him. No other else that's why I hate it when someone is touching or texting my boyfriend. I am always territorial. What's mine is mine and Mew happened to be mine now.

Since people knew our relationship, they are being more careful in approaching my boyfriend. I am quiet, I am patient but I don't like betrayals.  I hate liars and most of all cheaters.

"What are you thinking baby?"

"Thinking of what will I do, if you found someone new," I answered him. I promised myself that if I failed this again I am not going to have any relationship anymore.

"Crazy, why will I find someone new if I got the best boyfriend already? Stop stressing yourself with nonsense. I won't allow that to happen because I am so much in love with my Gulf."

"Sweet, baby.  I love you too."

I ride on his lap and stare at his eyes. I want to read if he is saying the truth. I was on top of him when he pulled me closer and hugged me tightly.

"Are we doing it tonight?" He raised his eyebrows up and down repeatedly.

"No, not here."

"Why not, baby?"

"They'll hear us. Becca is still awake." I told him.

"Then we'll do it quietly."

"Do you think I can? With the way, you fuck me like there's no tomorrow? See these marks?" I showed him my left arm. I always bit it when I don't want to release loud noises. It stops me from screaming because of Mew's hugeness.

"Bite mine, then. Or I'll just put a towel in your mouth." He giggled cutely.

"Funny?"

"I am kidding." He said.

"Please, this will be quick and gentle. Let me fuck you, baby." I remembered him jerking off when we are not together for a night and we came together through video chat. That was intense.

"Baby?" I asked him. "Can you jerk off in front of me?" I smiled sheepishly.

"What? I can do that but what's up with you tonight?" Mew was grinning like crazy. Fuck, I don't want to admit that I was turned on very much when he did that the last time.

I am nuzzling his neck when he pushed me lightly so I can face him. "Naughty."

"I just want to see it, what's wrong with that?"

Mew winked at me and stood up. He grabbed the lubricant inside his drawer.

He pushed his boxers down to his ankle and I helped him remove it. I was just sitting in front of him waiting for his next move. He spread a generous amount of lube on his palm and applied it to his length. He started stroking his semi-hard member. He was sexy doing that. Oh my gosh, Mew. He closed his eyes as he feels the warmth of his erection. No doubt, Mew is really huge. He can satisfy me with his given length. I am staring at his delicious meat right now. I wanna taste it but I am controlling myself because I want to see him cum on his own.

"Kiss me, baby." I bent over and gave him what he wants. I crashed my lips to him, exchanging our salivas and devouring his minty tongue. I moved back to my seat as he continues stroking his hardness.

At first, he was staring at me as I rubbed mine in front of him too. Then he looked up and bit his lower lip. He stroked it faster, and he moaned louder. "Baby, uhhhhh... Come here, please... " I helped him stroke his dick and he pushed my head lower to suck him. I gave him a quick blowjob and returned to my position. He was staring at me directly as he shoots his hot liquid. My boyfriend is so sexy. I kissed him passionately. I handed him the wet wipes. "You really won't let me fvck you, huh?"

"No baby, I am good just by watching you. You are so hot."

I cuddled with him in our bed. "I love you, baby." I am really in love with him.

"Same, baby. I love you too. Are you sure you really want to sleep now?"

"I am sure, baby." I giggled. Do I look like someone who can't sleep without releasing load?

I climbed on top of him and wrapped his arms around my neck so I can sleep comfortably.

I woke up when I felt someone is staring at us. I moved a bit on top of him and Mew just pulled me tighter. "Sleep more, baby."

I turned around just to see a pair of eyes smiling awkwardly at me.

"Damn, Becca. Why are you here?" We are just wearing boxers glad that we are covered with a blanket.

"Mom said to call you for breakfast. Next time lock your door, lovers!" Becca said as she stormed out of the room.

"Baby, wake up. Let's eat with them." I asked him.

"Go downstairs, baby. I'll follow you." I grabbed our couple's shirt and went downstairs.

"Good Morning mom and dad. Mew said he will follow in a bit." I greeted them and saw Becca with her naughty smile.

"Let him sleep more. Eat with us." I sat down beside Becca.

"How's your sleep? My brother seems drained."

"My sleep is so good because I have a boyfriend who hugged me the whole night and kept my body warm. How about you dear?" I whispered to her ears.

"Stop it! I hate you. I want to have a boyfriend now. Break up with him. Love me instead." This childish girl is just fooling around of course.

"Pardon, Becca." My baby appeared. He still looks so damn sleepy. He walked straight to where I am sitting and hugged me from behind.

"Good morning, mom. Good morning, dad." He greets his parents but his attention is on my neck. "Good morning, baby."

"Greet me too, ungrateful brother. Remember that I am the reason why you have Gulf now." It is Becca again.

"Good morning my beautiful sister."

"Your guts to wear a couple shirt in front of me." I looked at him and yes he is wearing it too. We didn't plan it though.

He looked at me. "So I was right, I know you are going to wear it."

After breakfast, we just watched movies in their living area. I and my Mew are just seated on the floor while his mom, dad, and Becca are all seated on the couch.

I am sitting in between his legs. Yes, that is how showy we are. Mew is not embarrassed showing it to his family, so why would I?

I am so welcomed by his family. He is accepted on mine  too. I hope this continues because I am living my dream now. I and Mew will stay forever.

We took a couple of family pictures and he posted it in his facebook account. I am glad with this kind of relationship. I am happy that he is proud of me being his boyfriend. I deserve this kind of affection.