Chapter 2

A/N: Hey loves! This is the girls dorms! Anywayyy enjoy, Mwahhhh :)

Lana walked through the door and threw herself on the bed. I closed the door and locked it.

I started to change out of my clothes when I heard my phone buzz.

Loved meeting you girly! You must spill the tea about Haz!!!! Anyway how about we grab coffee tomorrow? Let me know, goodnight:) The text read from Collin. I responded back and agreed. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and check my nose when I heard the loud sound of Lana's breathing. Ughhh I thought. Not this again. I decided I was gonna go for a walk through the halls just to get me tired.

I left the room quietly, and remembered what Harry had given me. I reach into my pocket and pull out a small piece of paper with sloppy handwriting. I typed the number into my phone and sent a, hey, text.

I put my headphones in and listened to some music. I got halfway through my floor when I heard my phone ding.

Harry: hey love, sorry again abt before. How's your nose?

A smile creeped onto my face.

Me: oh hey. dont worry abt it. I'm feeling okay, just sore. how ru? I texted back.

Harry: Oh god I feel so bad but I'm ok.

Me: don't really it's fine but what did you want to ask me? I ask him with curiosity rushing over me.

Harry: oh um i well- by a chance could we have a quick call instead? My eyes grew wide as he asked this.

Me: um sure.

I continued to walk down the hallway waiting for his call. I looked at the time on my phone, it read 12:18 pm. Fuck. I thought to myself as I remembered that I have early morning courses. I was mentally kicking myself as my phone rang.

"Hello love." He said with his voice booming at the other end. I smiled.

"Hey how are you?" I spoke quietly, not wanting to wake anyone else up.

"I'm alright. Anyway I had something I wanted to ask you...." He spoke in a shaky tone.

"Whats up?" I responded.

"Uh-well this might sound quite strange...and um you can totally say no but, would you maybe want to grab a coffee sometime?" He spoke and I was slightly shocked at why he was asking me out for coffee.

"Oh um sure. Yeah, it sounds nice." I said and I could hear a deep breath being let out on the other line. Someone was cheering in the background too, it sounded quite like Niall.

"Okay lovely, um maybe Monday? If that works." He uttered.

"Yeah sure I don't have any morning courses so that will work out well. What time?" I still question what was happening.

"I'll pick you up at 8:30?" He spoke in a cheerful voice.

"Okay perfect. I'll be outside of the main hall." I said returning the same bright tone.

"It's a date... Oh wait- um shit no sorry uh-" He started to ramble but I cut him off.

"Don't worry, it's fine. Its a coffee date." I giggle into the phone.

"Okay. See you then. Goodnight Sage." His voice was soft and calm.

"Goodnight Harry." I responded and he hung up.

I walked back to my dorm to find Lana still slumped over her bed. I walked over and put a blanket over her. I set my alarm for 7:00am, for my classes tomorrow and cuddled up in bed.

A/N: Sooooooo a coffee date for Haz and Sage!!!! Why did he ask her out? Also, sorry for the short chapter I'm still finding out how I want this to play out. Hugz :p