55

"To the future of Timor!"

Cheers erupted from the whole gang as some raised their glasses and the other's chugged the drink down.

"Haru!"

"Sieran!"

They exchanged a hug as Sieran dragged her fellow female to the others. Taeya and Hyejin already  spreading their arms to welcome the girl with a crushing hug-which she was thankfully saved by Jiwon.

"How are you girls? I haven't heard from you for months!"

The female gang members let out a chuckle, exchanging knowing looks before erupting into grins.

"Well I've been taking care of my sister-and..."

The girl dragged off before showing off her ring-Haru gasped eyes sparkling as she saw the diamond encrusted engagement ring.

"Taeyong proposed to you?"

The elder nodded making her break out into a huge grin as they exchanged a hug and a few squeals here and there.

"He didn't tell me! That little-"

"Haru!"

She was interrupted by Jisung who grasped her arm-he turned her around pressing a quick kiss on her cheek making the girls squeal even more.

"YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER NOW?!"

"Yeap"

As if on cue they started bickering about some bet that happened a few chapters back.

Haru awkwardly chuckled before saying a quick goodbye and pulling Jisung away with her.

Chants erupted from everyone else while watching Taeyong and Doyoung fighting over who can drink apple juice the most.

"I swear if you guys get a headache I ain't taking care of you"

Kun sighed seperating Xioajun from Yangyang-stopping the elder from possibly killing the later.

Haru giggled resting her head on Jisung's chest as the said boy wrapped an arm around the girl's waist.

Almost immediately Haechan was beside them making vomitting noises along with Renjun.

"Couples yuck"

"Tell me about it"

"Atleast I have a girlfriend"

Ohhh's erupted from the crowd that now moved on from Taeyong and Doyoung. In the distant Haru could swear she heard Sungchan yell out a 'burn'.

"I'll pray for the both of you to find a girl"

Jaemin snickered patting their backs earning glares from the pair.

"It's not like you have one"

"Yeah sure"

Jaemin snorted a knowing smile on his face making Haru squint her eyes together-she wiggled out of Jisung's grasp and tapped Jaemin's arm, leaning in close enough to whisper.

"You have a girlfriend don't you"

He in return didn't say anything except wink at the girl and let out a soft giggle.

Haru squinted her eyes once again, wanting to confirm her suspicions-but then again the boy could be playing her.

A tap on her shoulder made her turn around to Sungchan and Shotaro handing out drinks.

"So you're a minor right?"

The former began, turning around not waiting for her to answer. He grabbed a glass from the tray he was carrying and motioned for Shotaro to fill it up.

The latter did as asked, bending down ever so slightly as the cup began to get full.

"Milk for you!"

He cheered making Haru giggle, he passed by her saying a quick goodbye along with Shotaro who patted her head and offered a small smile.

Yup definitely drunk

A tap on her shoulder interrupted Haru of her thoughts as she turned around to view Jisung with the same contents of white liquid in his cup.

"So they gave you one too?"

"Yeah something about you're still a baby"

Jisung chuckled, once again enveloping Haru in his arms. A soft sigh leaving his lips as he watched the scenes unfold before him.

"Yep, most of them's not going to remember this tomorrow huh?"

Haru agreed by nodding her head, snickering to herself as only a select few of them were still sober.

They grinned at eachother before going forth to the private party-enjoying themselves to the fullest as they basked in their families presence.

Some were slurring their words or doing things they'd probably regret tomorrow but for now they didn't care.

They were here happily together as if they wouldn't start a revolution. They were there just a bunch of guys-and girls having the time of their lives.

You can even say that it was the calm before the storm.